Français

User Access

Instant Roofer - Sidebar Ad - Embed Calculator
EVERROOF - Clemson Giveaway 2 - Sidebar
WSRCA - Side Bar - Western Roofing Expo 2024
CT_CimateFlex_Infographic_FINAL_2.jpg
RCS - Trends Survey - 2024 Sidebar ad
Malco Tools - Sidebar Ad - Metal Benders
SOPREMA - Sidebar Ad - The Right Coatings for the Right Roofs (RLW on-demand)
RoofersCoffeeShop - Where The Industry Meets!
English
English
Español
Français

Prepare for another downturn

« Back To Roofers Talk
Author

CIAK

egg reported five banks controlled they are insolvent also . This is an unreported full blown depression. The president is running around the country lying to us and saying everything is OK slow but Ok . Bull Crap it is. I have to concede , Bush and Barrack " Hussein " Obama financial put us here . Obama has created such a hole with his stimulus we have not seen nothing yet . Prepare yourselves it is going to get nasty I mean nasty . Interest rates have to rise and taxes like you have never seen before . Slow down hahaha you ain't seen nothing yet.

July 7, 2010 at 8:11 a.m.

RidgelineRoofing

We are experiencing the down turn as well here in Charlotte. Hopefully things will turn back around.

July 5, 2010 at 4:41 p.m.

CIAK

Speaking of Presidents , What would you like to hear in the coming elections from our potential new representatives ? I want to hear I am exceptional because I am American , America first , America the greatest nation in the world , I am proud to be American . We are and continue to be the worlds freedom . As American we are special and very lucky among the people of the world . America is the best .

Or something like this.. values are relative, irrational . Feeling about values is more the truth because most everyone feels it . This is a deeply flawed racist ungodly vicious country and I apologize for it . Get out and vote there is a civil war going on and we need to win it or Lose everything that is special about being AMERICA .

July 5, 2010 at 1:41 a.m.

Mike H

JSC,

Yes, just like that, and I'm no Bush fan, paritularly HW. I never understood his selection as VP, unless it was to get him out into a position where his political contribution and influece was severe;u rediced.

July 5, 2010 at 1:10 a.m.

egg

I was talking to a very successful young guy in his thirties a couple of weeks ago. He makes his money trading stocks for himself and others. He said that before this meltdown approx. 80% of the money in this country was controlled by more than two dozen major banks. Now it is controlled by five.

July 5, 2010 at 12:10 a.m.

jcagle9595

Mike H Said: There is nothing surprising about a colapse of the economic system of a morally void nation. There is nothing surprising about a colapse of the economic system of a nation that has stopped replacing itself. .... that has put personal convenience on a higher plane than life itself. .... that has taxed success and rewarded laziness. .... that has refused to enforce its border laws for the trade off of cheap exploitable labor. .... that has spent more than it makes from the top on down. .... the list goes on, and on, and on.

I said this day was coming soon, about 7 years ago, when I started telling people to buy gold. Most of the folks here just laughed at me cuz I had the gull to throw some prophesy in with it.

Only a fool would look at the things happening today and dismiss the things predicted thousands of years ago. Whether its cuz you are familiar with it, and dont recognize the times, or cuz you never read it and have no intention of ever doing so, the foolishness is just the same.

Obama has one goal, destroy the one economy that can stand up to the rest of the western world. Mark my word.... but Ive been saying that for a while too. The mat is being laid at the foot of a one world government.... and that is the beginning of the end.

He he- ha ha, someone let me out of this jacket.......

Kinda like this?:

http://www.jeremiahproject.com/newworldorder/

July 4, 2010 at 1:28 p.m.

jcagle9595
July 4, 2010 at 5:30 a.m.

copperman

That Government, most people reject. Matt.6:9-10

July 3, 2010 at 8:27 p.m.

Mike H

There is nothing surprising about a colapse of the economic system of a morally void nation. There is nothing surprising about a colapse of the economic system of a nation that has stopped replacing itself. .... that has put personal convenience on a higher plane than life itself. .... that has taxed success and rewarded laziness. .... that has refused to enforce it's border laws for the trade off of cheap exploitable labor. .... that has spent more than it makes from the top on down. .... the list goes on, and on, and on.

I said this day was coming soon, about 7 years ago, when I started telling people to buy gold. Most of the folks here just laughed at me cuz I had the gull to throw some prophesy in with it.

Only a fool would look at the things happening today and dismiss the things predicted thousands of years ago. Whether it's cuz you are familiar with it, and don't recognize the times, or cuz you never read it and have no intention of ever doing so, the foolishness is just the same.

Obama has one goal, destroy the one economy that can stand up to the rest of the western world. Mark my word.... but I've been saying that for a while too. The mat is being laid at the foot of a one world government.... and that is the beginning of the end.

He he- ha ha, someone let me out of this jacket.......

July 3, 2010 at 1:00 p.m.

CIAK

Every thing was definitely pointing in this direction . Not everyone wanted to believe it and most were saying it was the Media . That was just an attempt to put people to sleep propaganda . I caught a ration of feces when I posted on here that I was selling my properties and cashing out . Whew was that the right move . Still waiting for my Dinars to pay off . I can wait.

July 3, 2010 at 8:15 a.m.
June 29, 2010 at 5:29 p.m.

CIAK

Are you prepared ??????? Bury yourself in work and forget about it ?? Warning Will Robinson Warning !!!!!!!!!!! http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20100629/ap_on_bi_ge/us_consumer_confidence

June 23, 2010 at 10:25 a.m.

CIAK

Mike it would be nice to hear your answer .I don't think I understand what it is your trying to say. More on the downturn.. http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20100623/ap_on_bi_go_ec_fi/us_new_home_sales

June 17, 2010 at 11:11 a.m.

CIAK

Mike So ya saying that it is situational . There is no set right or wrong ? I'm not trying to be confrontational . Just would like clarity . Thanks . I kept trying to understand it and with out a base line it wasn't clear to me . Help me to understand.

June 16, 2010 at 8:46 a.m.

CIAK

One thing I know in my life that I find so embarrassing, agonizing, and infuriating. It is the experience of being wrong. Is there anything so routine or more hated than the revelation that we are mistaken? This is what your seeing . Savvy ???? IMO

« Back To Roofers Talk
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Cotney Consulting Group - Banner - Master Roofing Estimating
English
English
Español
Français

User Access

Instant Roofer - Sidebar Ad - Embed Calculator
RCS - Trends Survey - 2024 Sidebar ad
Elevate - Sidebar Ad - Nobody covers you better
VaproShield - Sidebar - SlopeShield - Aug
Mule-Hide - Sidebar Ad - Warranty Portal
USG - Sidebar - Wind