English
English
Español
Français

User Access

Instant Roofer - Sidebar Ad - Embed Calculator
Rocky Mountain Snow Guards - Sidebar Ad - Show Us Your Snow Guards Contest! (2)
RoofSnap - Sidebar Ad 250x265 - Free Roof Measurements
Bitec - StrongHold Sidebar Ad
WSRCA - Side Bar - Western Roofing Expo 2024
Georgia-Pacific - Sidebar Ad - HD ISO
RCS - Trends Survey - 2024 Sidebar ad
RoofersCoffeeShop - Where The Industry Meets!
English
English
Español
Français

Open Your Mind

« Back To Roofers Talk
Author

Pot Gregory

Day late...dollar short , the story of my life.

Facebook n mafia wars will be tha ruin of me....lol I see I have missed out on some brain stimulation. Maybe I will jump in later.

Apple, Chuck? I am still prayin for you Jed. Jed , please don't judge the whole of the religious community on the efforts of a few radicals. I promise we are not all, like the ones you posted.

October 23, 2009 at 9:00 a.m.

kage

Minn there is nothing wrong with it,but tell me 2 things,1.Do you think He wants you to spend all your time trying to figure it out or to be His hands and feet,2.Have you ever just asked Him?

Jed,Dont judge God by man's screw ups..

October 23, 2009 at 7:32 a.m.

Jed

copperman Said: In the end the atheist has nothing, At least a believer has hope,A proven moral compass and if hes correct will get his reward if his worship is acceptable to God.

A proven moral compass?? ROTFLMAO Like Fallwell? Or Tammy Faye Baker? Or the loser that drops his crack pipe, goes to a couple of meetings and enters the twelve step?? Or Jim Jones? Or Ken Lay? Or the myriad of other "believers" who lie cheat and steal under the cloak of their religious beliefs. ..............Good grief

October 22, 2009 at 10:26 p.m.

kage

How did God create man out of dust same way a potter makes something out of a clump,then He breathed life into His creation,as for all the other stuff alls i can say is,God said it,I believe it,He has proven it over and over so that just settles it,and He shows Himself in everything...just open your eyes...just because its not some big magical event,i mean God doesnt need to prove Himself He's God The Omega The Creator of life..it all comes down to our Faith,all He said was BELIEVE...and who's fighting??..did i miss something?

October 22, 2009 at 7:57 p.m.

kage

Jed An atheist at least has an open mind.......open to conversion if you will, whereas a beleiver does not.

Thats because they have no hope,where as a believer does and knows it...but you could too...if ya had a open mind..

October 22, 2009 at 4:46 p.m.

copperman

In the end the atheist has nothing, At least a believer has hope,A proven moral compass and if he's correct will get his reward if his worship is acceptable to God.

October 22, 2009 at 12:56 p.m.

Jed

......an' there you have it.

October 22, 2009 at 9:08 a.m.

kage

oh please....

October 22, 2009 at 7:56 a.m.

Jed

"I thought this was open your mind --- i have just a therory not saying i am .........."

.......yeah, that was my intention, but you always got the radicals who will not accept any opposing point of view and don't have the smarts or vision to get beyond it. Back home we call 'em nutters. The fact's speak for themselves though. An atheist at least has an "open mind".......open to conversion if you will, whereas a beleiver does not.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/science/science-news/3303699/We-have-broken-speed-of-light.html

October 22, 2009 at 12:33 a.m.

kage

minnesotaroofin Said: i just do not believe in majic, supernatural, supreme beings who say follow me or your eternally dammed -- .

God is none of those He is a LIVING GOD...who is still waitin for a relationship with whoever doesnt have one with Him..period.

October 21, 2009 at 7:30 p.m.

copperman

Ciak the problem with reading those kind of books is people forget what is truth and what is fiction and start to fuse them together and make up their own truths. God has always had a purpose for man, When Adam sinned, he quickly set in motion the fix (Gen. 3:15)This was the sacred secrete that was slowly reveled as time went on. Just remember God never used the well educated or prominent people to work with, He always used the lowly and humble to revel his purpose too and to vindicate his name.

October 21, 2009 at 12:14 p.m.

CIAK

To all , the answer is the same today as it has always been . " In the beginning was the word " I've just finished the book by Dan Brown The Lost Symbol . It is fiction . However many good points are made . One that fits here " Why so many of human kinds brilliant finest minds includeing but not limited to genius scientists .They become so obsessed studying the Bible . Trying to decipher it's true meaning ??????? Sometime writing many thousands of words about it .

October 21, 2009 at 9:40 a.m.

kage

Hate to break it to ya Jed,..but we are all sinners,but thank God we all can be saved thru Jesus Christ..

October 21, 2009 at 8:51 a.m.

Jed

"There is pain and suffereing because the day Adam took a bite from the apple he gave satan the rite to do what he wants,we are all born sinners and there is consequenses,but the way out is thru Jesus Christ,I mean look at the evil in this world..ya think thats God??..come on,Open your eyes and mind He wants nothing but us to be free from all that,He doesnt want anyone to be condemed,but He also gave us freewill,He doesnt want robots.."

Where is the irony in that remark I wonder.... .........and I ain't a sinner dude. I'm just Jed

October 21, 2009 at 8:42 a.m.

kage

Minn there is only you there is no other you out there in space...ya been in your head to long with thinking like that,give it a rest and just trust the Big Guy,He will show you if your truly seeking..

« Back To Roofers Talk
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Sherwin-Williams - Banner Ad - Roofing Passport
English
English
Español
Français

User Access

Instant Roofer - Sidebar Ad - Embed Calculator
RCS - Trends Survey - 2024 Sidebar ad
Hi Peak SIdebar Ad
DaVinci - Sidebar Ad - May 2024 Unmatched, Unlimited, Uncompromising
ABC Supply - Sidebar Ad - Siding solutions for any style
Contractor Outlook - Sponsored by SRS