User Access

Instant Roofer - Sidebar Ad - Embed Calculator
WSRCA - Side Bar - Western Roofing Expo 2024
Contractor Outlook - Sponsored by SRS
Westlake - Sidebar Ad - Special roofing that rises above it all
RCS - Trends Survey - 2024 Sidebar ad
MRCA - Side Bar - 2024 MRCA Conference & Expo
Western Colloid - Sidebar Ad - FAAR Best Practices
RoofersCoffeeShop - Where The Industry Meets!
English
English
Español
Français

Fire at one of my last rental

« Back To Roofers Talk
Author

Mike H

OH, what a story. Good laugh Jet. Stick it to 'em.

But LOW CLASS SIDE!!! Dang, I'm glad I'm low class. Spent plenty of time on both shores, and Gulf side sure tickles my fancy.

CIAK, iffin your of the mood to reduce that complex you wrote about elsewhere, and want to drive your semi-retired arse north around the bend, I'd love to share some oysters or such with you and our loverlies. Should be on Cape San Blas for a couple weeks in the near future. 330-260-0901 if you want to try.

I know, there's no good way to there from anywhere. That's why I like it. I'll have the whole family in tow, so a mutual meeting point would need to be closer to me. FWIW>>>

July 2, 2009 at 6:06 p.m.

CIAK

Well good news from the bank. I just wasn't going to give up on the idea of not having the money myself ( THE LOVELY MRS CIAK was having nothing to do with it either ) to dole out as I saw fit . Thank you Minnesota . I called the bank that handles the insurance accounts in Arz. They will be sending a check made out to me after a small amount of info that is required is sent to them. It is part of their packages. This means I will have total control of the money for the construction project and can hire out to lic# subs where necessary. I'm doing a roof for my attorney that gave me advice about not being able to do this. I will inform him of his faulty advice when I get the check. I will let him know tonight at dinner what I was told. If it were not for Minnesota I would have taken a different course. If this happens the way it was told to me I will make good on my promise Minn. Cool very very cool :) :)>>>

July 1, 2009 at 10:47 a.m.

CIAK

I have not told a lie . I have answered honestly and directly. It just doesn't fit the listeners model. I posed a series of questions for them ( not necessarily the quiz . That is more of a fence to stay off any ill will. If answered correctly and honestly I've stated my position. Good intentions don't always garner good. What are the intentions. I have nothing to hide. I want the issue of intention and other issues I have stated to be cleared up. Before answering. This is a way to reveal character of the questioner .I have already caught one of them in their own trap revealing very bad intention . They are on ignore because of the bad intent. Part of this whole exercise is to reveal who it is I am dealing with. What extent they will go to exercise their will. It is really quit simple to find out as noted before. I would not be surprised as stated before they already know.>>>

June 30, 2009 at 1:34 p.m.

CIAK

Answer the quiz questions correctly .You still have a lifeline left and ask the audience call a friend. Perhaps if you don't make it, there may be some grace and leniency in your quest to answer correctly. :laugh: :laugh: :) B) ;) ;) http://world.std.com/~eshu/dbug/DBUGJeopardy.htm click the link and begin. I may even wave my hand with a Kingly Largess and submit to your request.``Largesse, largesse, gallant knight!'' and CCC #'s were showered on him from the gallery's of the DBPR. --Sir Chucky " CIAK ". Can you tell me what your intentions are ? Will the results of your intentions be good . What are your actions going to be . Are you sincere ? Would the end result be good of your knowing ? Good questions . If you answer honestly and it is determined that the cause is good. I may answer I may not . If not back to the quiz game show. ;) ;) :laugh: :laugh: B) B) :woohoo:>>>

June 30, 2009 at 12:47 p.m.

JET

Nope.......name and number first. C'mon now......... :laugh: :laugh:

JET>>>

June 30, 2009 at 12:10 p.m.

CIAK

I packed the popcorn popper and bought a Behmore 1600 coffee roaster. A lot more control with the Behmore 1600 . I did like the feel of Redneck with the popcorn popper. I'll put my Ciak Roast up against any coffee commercial bought . It can't compare to fresh roast no way no how. It doesn't matter if it is flown in from the far reaches of the Amazon to the cool mountains of Hawaii. Hands down blown away buy the hands of an Artisans coffee. If you come on over I will personally give you a fresh Ciak Roast . You will even get to meet THE LOVELY MRS CIAK a bonus for the uninitiated + well worth the small trip for someone who spends as much money on advertizing as you do. If I like you in person I may even stretch and let you have my numbers you are so fixated about. As it stands now you will have to answer the questions in the quiz. Picked up a virus FatAlbertJC.htm when I went to post this>>>

June 30, 2009 at 11:30 a.m.

JET

CIAK Said: Jet Come on by . I would love to have a coffee with you. Let me know when you are in the area. Lets make it next week . What do you say?

Only if you'll give me the number first so I can make sure you're real. Besides, you drink that swill that you roast in a pop corn popper. I have my five pounds of KONA flown in once a month and any other coffee just doesn't compare :P :P Besides, you still haven't given me your real name, heck you might be a serial contractor or somethin'........ :ohmy: :ohmy: C'mon now.......name and number, please.

JET>>>

June 29, 2009 at 3:24 p.m.

CIAK

Jet Come on by . I would love to have a coffee with you. Let me know when you are in the area. Lets make it next week . What do you say?>>>

June 29, 2009 at 11:25 a.m.

Outlaw Roofer

Hey I got an Idea. Since Chucky needs to hire a contractor and Jet are one, why don't you hire Jet?

Then you guys can be BFFs>>>

June 29, 2009 at 10:18 a.m.

JET

JET Said: And that CCC number is?........drum roll please :woohoo: :woohoo:

JET

CIAK Said: From the topic Cheap Blasders Being a CCC # lic roofing contractor I can do repairs in any county in the State of Florida . Now if I was only a RC Im not sure how the rules are exactly . The registered contractor never pertained to me. Back in the day my Corp. worked all over the State of Florida. As an S corp.and being a CCC # contractor the wouldnt buck stop at my CCC # as I understood things. I never had to defend my self in court . I did have a HOA challenge me once after 11yrs of a 12yr. roof warranty. It went to no more than a fine . That was the only ding after 30 yrs .

Now as I have made numerous references . I stay with in my beautiful community. It is nice to know that you care. Thanks for asking Jet.

Chucky,

These guys are getting nervous about you and this CCC number that doesn't seem to exist. Why not just put it down here and carry on? I don't get it.......btw, what's the address of that "firehouse" you have? I'd like to take a drive by the next time I'm over there. Maybe I can give you some tips :P :P

JET>>>

June 29, 2009 at 8:23 a.m.

CIAK

Back to the topic at hand. I get to pick a contractor this week. Sometime egg we do things that weren't intentional but have a positive effect . I have my focus back. I want to emphasise again that this process has not been hampered by the insurance company. They have Paid up in full in a timely manner. Part of the thread took on a " I hate insurance company you gone over to the darkside, nonsense spew." from some of the professionals LOL here . Sorry PC . I not aiming this at you. Based on what I now know . Not True, False charges etc etc. As suspected. I work inside the industry and this is my first personal property claim experience with it Of this magnitude .The insurance company has been exonerated .>>>

June 29, 2009 at 6:48 a.m.

Jed

"When you tell the truth simply and directly it releases everyone's shadow." There is no response in this universe available to us that offers anywhere near as much power as that.

........Wise words as ever Egg, the problem is there are those (as is evident in this thread) who are simply incapable of telling, or even recognising the "truth">>>

June 28, 2009 at 11:58 p.m.

egg

Just checking in after quite a few days of incessant work...confess I'm a little confused here. Had it been me, I would have done it something like this: " My number was 301716 until 1976 when I removed my partner and was issued #341003." I have engaged in cryptic sarcasm many times in the past and have come to believe it is a better policy to eschew the fox in favor of the bear. As it was told to me, "When you tell the truth simply and directly it releases everyone's shadow." There is no response in this universe available to us that offers anywhere near as much power as that.>>>

June 27, 2009 at 7:28 p.m.

CIAK

Yeah I sure am. Since egg set me back on track . I have adjusted my focus and decided to make it fun. Getting pizzed over a couple of stooges just confused and cramped my style. I have realized my mistake. I have been told a story that deals with this sorta kinda confusion. It was told to me by and Ole Sage. Goes something like this . Brian ( Monty Pythons Life of Brain) was born in a stable a few doors down from the one in which Jesus is born (a fact which initially confuses the three wise men who come to praise the baby Jesus, as they must put up with Brian's boorish mother Mandy until they realize their mistake). Brian grows up to be an idealistic young man who resents the continuing Roman occupation of Judea, even after learning his father was a Roman Centurion. I haven't heard an answer to the final questions from the contestant so curious and obsessed with my numbers. ;) ;)>>>

June 27, 2009 at 12:28 a.m.

Mike H

You shur is havin' fun with Jet's infatuation with this number, ain't ya Chucky?

LOL LOL>>>

« Back To Roofers Talk
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Instant Roofer - Banner Ad - Embed Calculator
English
English
Español
Français

User Access

Instant Roofer - Sidebar Ad - Embed Calculator
RCS - Trends Survey - 2024 Sidebar ad
METALCON - Side Bar - Ticket Giveaway
NRCA - Side Bar - 2025 NRCA Gold Circle Award
Bitec - StrongHold Sidebar Ad
DaVinci - Sidebar Ad - May 2024 Unmatched, Unlimited, Uncompromising