User Access

Instant Roofer - Sidebar Ad - Embed Calculator
ABC Supply - Sidebar Ad - Siding solutions for any style
Maven Group SIdebar Ad
APOC - Sidebar - 3x Points - June
SRS - Sidebar Ad - SRS Para Latinos
IKO - Sidebar - Summit Grey
RCS - Trends Survey - 2024 Sidebar ad
RoofersCoffeeShop - Where The Industry Meets!
English
English
Español
Français

Yo

« Back To Roofers Talk
Author

RoofDude

Wow.. how time flys?! Hard to believe it was 2003 when I first started viewing RCS. 2015... almost doesn't sound right. So many years, so many topics, so many friendships, etc. As I peruse the forum & glance over topics, it's refreshing to see so many familiar names/avatars.

I've had the pleasure of meeting so many people over the years originating from this forum. I would dare say, no single resource over the years was or has been more helpful to me both personally, & professionally.

I've personally met, MikeH, TomHay, CMR Houston, Dr. Roof, Boyd, Roofguy, JSC, Lefty, Vickie, KleenKutter, probably several others I can't remember at the moment. In addition to those I've met, I have talked to several on the phone over the years as well from, TRG (hope you're improving man), Tinner, (same to you Frank. Hope to see you blowing everyones minds with your talents again), MikeNZ, Killian Russell, Tiny, AaronB, Old&Broken, GSD & again, probably some others I've forgotten. Hey, the memory isn't as good as it once was...lol.

I've also made a few pretty good friendships out of these meetings as well. That alone, was well worth the price of admission.

Hope everyone has a great year. Oh... & Vickie, how do I get another RCS coffee mug... my last unbroken one finally bit the dust recently B)

March 7, 2015 at 11:16 a.m.

Lefty1

Andy, you ain't seen nothing, till you read Egg's posts. He now uses paragraphs.

March 7, 2015 at 7:53 a.m.

RoofDude

B)

Thanks Lefty. I forgot how good this place is for putting a smile on my face.

Reading through the recent posts though, one thing that really stands out to me...... you've gotten wordy. I assume it's from hanging out with MikeH B)

March 7, 2015 at 12:08 a.m.

Lefty1

Mike H, I did not jump on the give the prodical son a party bandwagon. I welcomed him back. That is all I could do. Like you it would be hard for me to throw him a party.

Vickie just has more class then we do. I guess that is why we love her so much. If we hang out here long enough she may rub off on us.

March 6, 2015 at 8:43 p.m.

Mike H

Criminy sakes.... Even Lefty? I mean, I know he's got too much class to whine about it like do, but at least I thought he might remain silent as he sat sullenly in front of his screen, shaking his head, muttering "MOOCHER" under his breath.

I'm so sad.

March 6, 2015 at 5:02 p.m.

Lefty1

Hello Andy, Glad to see you back.

February 28, 2015 at 11:23 a.m.

RoofDude

Thanks Vickie B)

February 27, 2015 at 1:57 p.m.

vickie

I'm so glad to see him back I am happy to bribe him.

February 26, 2015 at 1:35 p.m.

Mike H

Vickie the Boss Said: Im sending him the mug. I need an address though. Email to info@rooferscoffeeshop.com. Please say Hi to Anita.

HAVE YOU NO STANDARDS, NO PRIDE?

February 26, 2015 at 1:16 p.m.

RoofDude

Vickie the Boss Said: Im sending him the mug. I need an address though. Email to info@rooferscoffeeshop.com. Please say Hi to Anita.

Awesome...! Thanks Vickie. Email on the way :) Anita says hello back :)

Oh... and.... ummm...

tinner666 Said: Dont send the mug! :laugh:
Mike H Said: DONT SEND THE MUG, VICKIE !!!!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA...!!!!!

February 26, 2015 at 11:57 a.m.

vickie

I'm sending him the mug. I need an address though. Email to info@rooferscoffeeshop.com. Please say Hi to Anita.

February 25, 2015 at 11:49 p.m.

Mike H

ROFLMAO

Touche'

But I can diet. LOL

February 25, 2015 at 11:16 p.m.

RoofDude

Old School Said: Damn, the handle on my mug broke off too. I glued it back on the inside of the mug and it burns hell out of my fingers when I get some good hot coffee in there. What is wrong here?

LOL

Mike H Said: Its good to have you back Bro.

For those unaware, me and Andy are like brothers from a different mother. Its scary.

Although my mother was obviously much better looking.

B)

:lol: :lol:

HAHAHA.... I think yours was a better cook too B)

February 25, 2015 at 10:31 p.m.

Mike H

It's good to have you back Bro.

For those unaware, me and Andy are like brothers from a different mother. It's scary.

Although my mother was obviously much better looking.

B)

February 25, 2015 at 9:04 p.m.

Old School

Damn, the handle on my mug broke off too. I glued it back on the inside of the mug and it burns hell out of my fingers when I get some good hot coffee in there. What is wrong here?

February 25, 2015 at 8:58 p.m.

RoofDude

Roofguy Said: Welcome back, Roofdude. Tom Hay made a brief visit awhile back - I gave him a warm welcome, admitted he was right about a lot of things we argued about, and told him that we now do foam roofs. Im not sure he didnt stroke out, someone check on him. :-)

Thanks Tim. I almost stroked out myself when I seen you were doing spf..lol. Awesome man, good for you. I talked to him recently, seems to have recovered :)

« Back To Roofers Talk
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Coffee Conversations - Banner Ad - Maximizing Solar Rooftop Durability (Sponsored by Georgia-Pacific)
English
English
Español
Français

User Access

Instant Roofer - Sidebar Ad - Embed Calculator
Contractor Outlook Newscast - Curtis McDonald
RCS - Trends Survey - 2024 Sidebar ad
ABC Supply - Sidebar Ad - Siding solutions for any style
METALCON - Side Bar - Ticket Giveaway
Readyslate Sidebar Ad
NRCA - Side Bar - 2025 NRCA Gold Circle Award