User Access

Instant Roofer - Sidebar Ad - Embed Calculator
APOC - Sidebar - 3x Points - June
Equipter - Sidebar - $200 Rebate 2
Western Colloid - Sidebar Ad - FAAR Best Practices
RCS - Trends Survey - 2024 Sidebar ad
TRA Snow & Sun - Ad - Sidebar
RoofersCoffeeShop - Where The Industry Meets!
English
English
Español
Français

Yo

« Back To Roofers Talk
Author

RoofDude

Mike H Said: Vickie, if you send this hippie cowboy-turned-hippie hillbilly a mug before he makes a 100 new posts, Im gonna be highly disappointed.

tinner666 Said: Dont send the mug! :laugh:

Whah, Whah, Whah........

I glued the handle back on it anyways....... :woohoo:

February 25, 2015 at 2:06 p.m.

tinner666

Don't send the mug! :laugh:

February 25, 2015 at 12:15 p.m.

CIAK

You left???????? Ha ha ha ha bwaahaaa ! B) :) :) B) Deep Down In Florida Where The Sun Shines Damn Near Every Day

February 25, 2015 at 9:54 a.m.

RoofDude

Mike H Said: You mean after spending 20 sleep deprived minutes at 4:00 am trying to figure out how to change my decade old avatar, it dont even get a mention?

DONT SEND THE MUG, VICKIE !!!!

And while beards are being discussed, and I appreciate that imitation is the finest form of flattery, and that my lightly salted, neatly trimmed, Future-Face-of-Dos Equis chin is awe inspiring indeed,... you do realize the Robertsons arent hiring, right Wil.. I mean Andy?

HAHAHAHAHA...! lightly salted..????? :)

I have to admit, the avatar was nice. Very funny, & original. I didn't mention it for fear of acknowledging the wit B)

I have since removed my application from DD. Still have the chin covered but, my cheeks are now freezing in the ridiculous cold & snow we are dealing with atm.

February 25, 2015 at 8:39 a.m.

Mike H

You mean after spending 20 sleep deprived minutes at 4:00 am trying to figure out how to change my decade old avatar, it don't even get a mention?

DON'T SEND THE MUG, VICKIE !!!!

And while beards are being discussed, and I appreciate that imitation is the finest form of flattery, and that my lightly salted, neatly trimmed, Future-Face-of-Dos Equis chin is awe inspiring indeed,... you do realize the Robertson's aren't hiring, right Wil.. I mean Andy?

February 25, 2015 at 8:12 a.m.

RoofDude

Frank: Thanks. Hope your situation improves. Sounds like a lot to go through.

MikeNZ: Yes. Still roofing :woohoo:

MikeH: You call that a beard..? I mean seriously..... B) for the record, my coffee didn't hit my screen, a little dribble but, nothing too serious lol.

February 25, 2015 at 4:18 a.m.

Mike H

(quoted text should be read in a real whiney voice)

"Hey Andy..." blah, blah, blah

"Welcome back! We've missed you..." blah, blah, blah

Well, bull pucky on that! I mean JEEZLE FREEKIN' PETE'S people!!!

Abandon us for years and come here, throw a handful of sugar on the floor and beg for a new mug. USER!!!

Vickie, if you send this hippie cowboy-turned-hippie hillbilly a mug before he makes a 100 new posts, I'm gonna be highly disappointed.

(and no, I'm not gonna put a smiley face on here because, well, uhh, I'm just too jealous, I mean, really, dad, why didn't I get balls like that?)

I hope you spit your coffee on your screen in the morning Andy.

February 24, 2015 at 2:17 p.m.

tinner666

Welcome back! We've missed you. Too bad you aren't right down the street, phone is ringing off the hook now that March is near. Sent 5 jobs out to others today, 2-3 yesterday.

« Back To Roofers Talk
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Instant Roofer - Banner Ad - Embed Calculator
English
English
Español
Français

User Access

Cougar Paws - Sidebar Ad - The Tool You Wear Gif
Elevate - Sidebar Ad - Nobody covers you better
IKO - Sidebar - Summit Grey
Readyslate Sidebar Ad
Rocky Mountain Snow Guards - Sidebar Ad - Show Us Your Snow Guards Contest! (2)
RCS - Trends Survey - 2024 Sidebar ad