User Access

Instant Roofer - Sidebar Ad - Embed Calculator
Elevate - Sidebar Ad - Nobody covers you better
Bitec - StrongHold Sidebar Ad
GCMC-Podcast-WinTraining-Sidebar-2
Owens Corning - Sidebar - Roofle + OC - June
CCS-OpenForBusiness-Sidebar
RCS - Trends Survey - 2024 Sidebar ad
RoofersCoffeeShop - Where The Industry Meets!
English
English
Español
Français

ANYONE WANT TO BUY A BOOK ON HOW TO BECOME A INSURANCE COMPANY PREFERRED CONTRACTOR ?

« Back To Roofers Talk
Author

tinner666

ASlong as I don't have to start undercharging the current rate of $2,500. a sq. Some adjusters don't seem to be interested in paying it.

February 13, 2010 at 5:57 p.m.

carribbeandreams2004

I do not give a shit about your opinion at all. I am doing great selling roofs and whipping ass of every roofer I come across. I got my own awesome plan that I am NOT gonna share with any of you. It is the PERFECT plan in this current economy. The only reason I am sharing it is because I got the inside knowledge of the future and all of us are going to be "shut down" by the insurance companies and only non-felons which I bet excludes most of you roofers will be able to benefit from the near future "crackdown". I attended a seminar with some BIG PLAYERS and they are planning to TAKE CONTROL OF PROPERTY CLAIM EXPENSES. President's of Crawford&Co, MetLife, Xactimate were present. A big stick is being greased for all of you readers. This is why I was willing to share some of my secrets to earn some more cash as well as overcome some of the objections that you are going to get when you try to sell a roof to someone.

February 13, 2010 at 10:48 a.m.

Jed

Full Name: Mark Smith Screen Name: carribbeandreams2004 I am A: Roofer City: State: Comments:

Nuff said Ciak's boy.......I knew something smelled familiar.

February 13, 2010 at 10:44 a.m.

Jed

Your'e gonna write a book in less than two months and charge $80 for it? Steve, Why is this spam up here?

carribbeandreams2004 Said: Book is not yet written. This is a survey to determine IF it is worth the time and effort to write the book. If no interest is there then no reason to create the product. Therefore a product to sell does not exist and no ad is necessary. IF interest for the book does exist then book will be written and offered for sale.

February 13, 2010 at 9:39 a.m.

carribbeandreams2004

Book is not yet written. This is a survey to determine IF it is worth the time and effort to write the book. If no interest is there then no reason to create the product. Therefore a product to sell does not exist and no ad is necessary. IF interest for the book does exist then book will be written and offered for sale.

February 13, 2010 at 8:36 a.m.

robert

You need to buy an ad here to hock your wares.

« Back To Roofers Talk
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Instant Roofer - Banner Ad - Embed Calculator
English
English
Español
Français

User Access

Instant Roofer - Sidebar Ad - Embed Calculator
RCS - Trends Survey - 2024 Sidebar ad
Elevate - Sidebar Ad - Nobody covers you better
NRCA - Side Bar - 2025 NRCA Gold Circle Award
USG - Sidebar - Fire
Western Colloid - Sidebar Ad - FAAR Best Practices