User Access

Instant Roofer - Sidebar Ad - Embed Calculator
APOC - Sidebar - 3x Points - June
GCMC-Podcast-WinTraining-Sidebar-2
RCS - Trends Survey - 2024 Sidebar ad
METALCON - Side Bar - Ticket Giveaway
CCS-OpenForBusiness-Sidebar
SRS - Sidebar Ad - SRS Para Latinos
RoofersCoffeeShop - Where The Industry Meets!
English
English
Español
Français

ANYONE WANT TO BUY A BOOK ON HOW TO BECOME A INSURANCE COMPANY PREFERRED CONTRACTOR ?

« Back To Roofers Talk
Author

carribbeandreams2004

There is a book being written (not yet published)by an adjuster with 27 years of adjusting experience that tells how to become a preferred contractor with an insurance company, get adjusters to refer work to you and to get paid $250 per ladder assist for an insurance company. The author is planning to sell it for $80. If anyone is interested post a reply and it will be offered for sale on roofers coffeeshop website. It will likely be 1-2 months from now before the book is available. I look forward to any replies.

March 24, 2010 at 11:21 p.m.

Influencer

Shit I would be interested in the book to be honest with ya. I've been in the game for a while now but I'm sure I could learn a trick or two and I could use some new bathroom reading material. B) Let me know what's up

March 21, 2010 at 1:01 p.m.

jcagle9595

LMAO. With THAT caliber of silver tongue, the backlog on the book orders must be staggering.

I can believe CD is an adjuster though.

March 20, 2010 at 8:10 p.m.

Mike M.

Hey beandreams ,GET A JOB!

March 2, 2010 at 10:52 p.m.

carribbeandreams2004

I am actually considering adding a chapter on how to get more money from the insurance company without pissing them off too much. And I might even add an additional chapter titled "Adversarial Relationship" which pretty much is about going to war with the insurance company and the various ways to cause them problems. Sometimes you just gotta sue somebody. :)

February 23, 2010 at 9:23 p.m.

Roofsrus1

I would by the book but any book over twenty-five dollars is way overpriced unless something else comes along with it to justify that cost. I can do a mailing or flyer distribution for that price.

February 16, 2010 at 10:12 p.m.

kage

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: HAHAHAHA :woohoo: :laugh: :lol: :lol: dont know what else to say :silly: :lol: :unsure: :laugh: :laugh:

February 16, 2010 at 8:52 p.m.

egg

I've never been called a felon before. Sounds kind of bodacious. I have a much better feeling about myself right now. I've wasted decades as milquetoast niceguy and now I can finally think of myself as a stud. Cool. From evanescent to iridescent in thirty-five seconds. That is singularly remarkable.

February 16, 2010 at 2:02 p.m.

Terry D

Well, Well, Well.... I am taking my toys and going home! Pthththththth... Gawd I needed a good laugh today! :laugh: :laugh:

February 16, 2010 at 11:25 a.m.

Jed

carribbeandreams2004 Said: Well we have a person trying to make $$$ off my post. What a dumbazz. I am not planning to write my book now because there appears to be no demand for it. I am preparing myself for the day when all of you dumbazz felons get shutdown and those that are no felons (very few) are going to wish their credit did NOT suck as the insurance companies have STRINGENT STANDARDS REGARDING who they allow to represent them. Which DISQUALIFIES the Majority of Scumbag Roofers. U better pray I do not meet any of you pieces of crap on a loss as I will tell the insured I REFUSE TO DEAL WITH THAT CONTRACTOR. I have seen adjusters do things that amazed me how they got away with it. Oh yes I am an adjuster myself. Anyway.... I am not gonna waste any more time with this post. Why dont you assholes just have it removed?

ROTFLMFAO :laugh: What age are you.....twelve??

February 15, 2010 at 8:00 p.m.

GSD

well, he couldn't sell any of us?!?!

something isn't right about that. 98% for people that are getting free money to replace their roof, but 0% for us that have to pay out of our pockets......

I don't think thats a salesman.

February 15, 2010 at 7:32 p.m.

wywoody

Did Mr 98% closing rate just admit to 0% and go home?

February 15, 2010 at 7:25 p.m.

GSD

none of it will bother me, I don't do any insurance work.

February 15, 2010 at 6:58 p.m.

carribbeandreams2004

Well we have a person trying to make $$$ off my post. What a dumbazz. I am not planning to write my book now because there appears to be no demand for it. I am preparing myself for the day when all of you dumbazz felons get shutdown and those that are no felons (very few) are going to wish their credit did NOT suck as the insurance companies have STRINGENT STANDARDS REGARDING who they allow to represent them. Which DISQUALIFIES the Majority of Scumbag Roofers. U better pray I do not meet any of you pieces of crap on a loss as I will tell the insured I REFUSE TO DEAL WITH THAT CONTRACTOR. I have seen adjusters do things that amazed me how they got away with it. Oh yes I am an adjuster myself. Anyway.... I am not gonna waste any more time with this post. Why don't you assholes just have it removed?

February 15, 2010 at 11:14 a.m.

JET

Jed Said: ........ciaks boy peddling ciaks book.

BTW, where is the boy........back in custody? :ohmy: :ohmy: Haven't seen him post lately.

JET

February 15, 2010 at 10:35 a.m.

Jed

carribbeandreams2004 Said: Jed - I do not know who ciak is? I got info that you do not have and will never know. I am gonna keep it to myself. Not impressed with you at all.

....aaaaaawwww now my feelings are hurt. Go play with your colouring book and crayons. Jerkwad.

« Back To Roofers Talk
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

EagleView Assess -  Banner Ad - Visualizer
English
English
Español
Français

User Access

Instant Roofer - Sidebar Ad - Embed Calculator
Elevate - Sidebar Ad - Nobody covers you better
Polyglass - Sidebar - Polystick XFR - July
RCS - Trends Survey - 2024 Sidebar ad
GCMC-Podcast-WinTraining-Sidebar-2
SRS TopShield - Sidebar Ad - CraftGrade Independence