Français

User Access

Owens Corning - Sidebar Ad - Buesiness Accelerator Roundtables
Cougar Paws - Sidebar Ad - The Tool You Wear Gif
Roofle - Sidebar Ad - RoofQuote Pro
ASC Building Products - Sidebar - Metal Resources - March
NFBA - Sidebar Ad - Accredited Builder
Geocel - Sidebar - 50th Anniversary - Feb 2024
RoofersCoffeeShop - Where The Industry Meets!
English
English
Español
Français

What is your New Years resolution for your business?

« Back To Question Of The Month
Author

sarah2

What is your New Years resolution for your business?>>>

January 29, 2009 at 9:15 a.m.

Pot Gregory

Survive is a good one.....head.....mine also , so much so that i mite have to expand my business to some heavy equipment work. I have a DC3 Cat,a D4 Hightrack, and a 416C Cat backhoe that i am thinking about getting into some work with this year. At least the SOB'S! caint run me out of this type of work.>>>

January 28, 2009 at 10:32 a.m.

overurhead

Survive>>>

January 22, 2009 at 9:27 p.m.

seen-it-all

My New Years resolution was to clean out my yard, shop and basement at my yard and install a suite to rent out in the basement to generate some income. So far: 11 truck loads of lumber and wood to the burn pile 2 truck loads of metal to the scrap yard 1 truck load of tires 2 truck loads of metal items to the landfill 1 truck load of cardboard to recycle plant 1 truck load of glass to recycle plant 1 truck load of old shingles and membrane 3 truck loads misc garbage to the landfill

22 loads and we haven't touched the basement yet. 22 years in business (works out to a load a year) :unsure:>>>

January 20, 2009 at 3:04 p.m.

ottawa_roofer

Stick to a budget, i think i can do this instead of saying things that i know i can't do.>>>

January 20, 2009 at 12:49 p.m.

pgriz

Continuing with our business plan... Last year (2008) we had some good ideas, faltered during execution, and were caught flat-footed by some unanticipated events. So, this year, will work on making our weaknesses less and our strengths more... And a key element is to continue to recruit and retain the best people we can find.>>>

January 20, 2009 at 8:27 a.m.

Jaggedwood

To look at all last year customers and find out why the are calling back for mroe work.>>>

January 19, 2009 at 3:37 p.m.

ottawa_roofer

Hey Steve i really like the old forum, i dumped a wack load of my pics there,,, :(>>>

January 16, 2009 at 9:08 p.m.

Old School

To be here next year!>>>

January 16, 2009 at 9:08 p.m.

Old School

To be here next year!>>>

January 16, 2009 at 11:47 a.m.

Jed

huh?..... Steve, my images don't have a url they are on my hard drive.....sorry, i know...give me it in non geek speek>>>

January 16, 2009 at 8:30 a.m.

Jed

Vikki, I wanna send you the full size pic of me doing that lol, how do we post pics?>>>

January 16, 2009 at 2:36 a.m.

philrolin Inc.

I am a : Roofer / Gen. contractor

Well I am putting my business this year in the lords hands and trusting Him to provide all that is needed for me to stay in business, find the right people to work and give more to help others that is in need.

(I can do all things through Christ who give me my strength)>>>

January 15, 2009 at 10:14 p.m.

Sir Bergersworth1

get every project I can put my hands on.>>>

January 15, 2009 at 10:10 p.m.

dwball

Double my commercial roofing sales again this year!>>>

January 15, 2009 at 7:38 p.m.

vickie

Jedd's avitar is giving me nightmares and creeping me out. Bring back the guy with the nails in his head. I can't take eyeball things, eeeekkk!>>>

« Back To Question Of The Month
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Construction Solutions - Banner Ad - What Do You Call It? (June 2023)
English
English
Español
Français

User Access

MetalForming - Lunch & Learn
TRA Snow & Sun - Ad - Sidebar
Roofle - Sidebar Ad - RoofQuote Pro
RCS - Sidebar - L&L contest
Bitec - StrongHold Sidebar Ad
Cougar Paws - Sidebar Ad - The Tool You Wear Gif