User Access

Instant Roofer - Sidebar Ad - Embed Calculator
Owens Corning - Sidebar - Roofle + OC - June
GCMC-Podcast-WinTraining-Sidebar-2
Westlake - Sidebar Ad - Special roofing that rises above it all
Contractor Outlook Newscast - Curtis McDonald
RCS - Trends Survey - 2024 Sidebar ad
Uniflex - Sidebar - Sales Reps
RoofersCoffeeShop - Where The Industry Meets!
English
English
Español
Français

Who is ready

« Back To Roofers Talk
Author

robert

Boudreaux and Thibodeaux!Get it right, you come here to make fun of cajuns?Easy going people really, friendly people they are.I live 30 miles west of Morgan City on hwy 90 but was real busy in houma at that time.>>>

August 15, 2009 at 12:18 p.m.

CIAK

Morgan City. B) :cheer: I had one of the Satellite buses in the Wal Mart parking lot just outside Morgan City . My son worked Claims in Morgan City during Katrina . My sons fiancee is from Lafayette . They were always laughing about Thibaut's and Beauteous. I didn't understand what they were laughing about till after that event . :laugh: :laugh: Now it a joke and hilarious. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: B) B)>>>

August 15, 2009 at 10:32 a.m.

robert

After gustav 23 companys set up in morgan city,when the state checked them for workmens comp none could prove they had it.But the state waited till the volume was done to do it,most ran away when they started get inquiries into thier so called business"s.>>>

August 15, 2009 at 10:29 a.m.

robert

Still hate the stormers though just because most are no more then thieves.>>>

August 15, 2009 at 10:28 a.m.

robert

Well annas coming to the gulf on its track right now,but its five days out.I get swamped when we get hit by a hurricane,i have a lot of advertising out from new orleans to baton rouge and lafayette back down 90 to houma and beyond>>>

August 15, 2009 at 8:39 a.m.

CIAK

The point I really wanted to make here , If you are ready before a storm and can target your marketing is this something you would or should be doing ?? Most everyone on here complains the stormers come in and destroy the local market . This and another thread is to help stem the flow of work to the stormers if possible . To stop the locals from being the Nachos of the industry . Obviously it just doesn't relate to Hurricanes . Robert if it rolled up through your area would this make sense . I'm predicting Eastern Cane this year . Based on what I 've read and discussed .>>>

August 14, 2009 at 7:20 p.m.

robert

We get the storm not you guys on the east,i feel it in my bones! :woohoo: :laugh:>>>

August 14, 2009 at 7:13 p.m.

CIAK

Hey Robert If you are not on the East Coast this year . It won't have much of an effect on you . The reason I posted this was to alert some of these guys on East Coast to ready them selves . If this doesn't turn into a major storm , one of them will . Ed and I and a few others were discussing how to handle the outside contractors coming in and taking the local guys business . Roofing isn't my bread and butter . It was once upon a time . If I were into it full time I would have put together some PSA announcements and some radio spots,etc. . Use these before the storm and during and after . Just trying to prepare if you know what I mean . My flight out to California was cancelled till Mon or Tues at this point . It was because of strategy planning for another potential event. That can and will change if the situation in California gets worse .>>>

August 14, 2009 at 7:01 p.m.

robert

You think thats going to form into something? :blink:>>>

August 14, 2009 at 7:00 p.m.

robert

Im ready, im ready im always ready! :woohoo: :laugh: ready for what?>>>

August 14, 2009 at 3:38 p.m.

CIAK

What are the headlines going to look like next week ?????????? http://www.weather.com/weather/map/interactive/?zoom=4&lat=13&long=-30&interactiveMapLayer=sat&baseMap=h&animation=true&from=TIWMay be time to start making some plans .>>>

« Back To Roofers Talk
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

RCS - L&L contest
English
English
Español
Français

User Access

Instant Roofer - Sidebar Ad - Embed Calculator
SOPREMA - Sidebar Ad - The Right Coatings for the Right Roofs (RLW on-demand)
Everroof-RoofingFundamentalsGiveaway-Sidebar
Malco Tools - Sidebar Ad - Metal Benders
Owens Corning - Sidebar - Roofle + OC - June
Bitec - StrongHold Sidebar Ad
RCS - Trends Survey - 2024 Sidebar ad