User Access

Instant Roofer - Sidebar Ad - Embed Calculator
Everroof-RoofingFundamentalsGiveaway-Sidebar
Bitec - StrongHold Sidebar Ad
RCS - Trends Survey - 2024 Sidebar ad
Polyglass - Sidebar - Polystick - June
SRS TopShield - Sidebar Ad - CraftGrade Independence
USG - Sidebar - Fire
RoofersCoffeeShop - Where The Industry Meets!
English
English
Español
Français

Who is ready

« Back To Roofers Talk
Author

CIAK

Just got off a conference meeting over the phone . I don't want to post what some of the strategy is on this open public forum . What I can tell you is my flight out west has been postponed till the first of the week . Now would be the time for some of you to start your get the message out type stuff we have discussed on this forum . If anyone is interested in what some of that strategy is I will discuss it through e mails or phone .>>>

August 28, 2009 at 12:15 p.m.

CIAK

Here it comes .....here it comes ..here comes that nineteenth nervous breakdown ..............http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20090828/ap_on_re_us/tropical_weather Thankfully it is at this point a tropical storm . My youngest son left for the east coast to surf this weekend B) ;) ;) B)>>>

August 26, 2009 at 7:18 a.m.

CIAK

Nasty weather off the coast of South and North Carolina . East coast has been the target according to soothsayers I know . These guys are good . Are you ready????>>>

August 19, 2009 at 10:06 a.m.

CIAK

Maybe this might help with some preperation ,

The most frequently cited complaints concerning home remodeling, home improvements, roofing and home repair are cost overruns, missed deadlines and inferior workmanship.

Another persistent problem is “fly-by-night” contractors who take deposits or payments before finishing or starting work.

When you need something done to your home, choose a contractor carefully. Be wary of door-to-door salespeople and telephone solicitors promising “this-month-only” bargains etc. Make sure your contractor is properly licensed and insured. For those keeping score " Cape Coral ">>>

August 17, 2009 at 11:46 a.m.

tico

somehow contact the news stations.Does anyone have any type of inside source? sadly after working for A large storm chaser(didn't know it had turned into such A fiasco in such A short time)I went away with thes awful taste in my mouth.LOL,run with that!!!lol. anyways,it's gonna take someone running an add or A few in several cities newspapers to make the public aware.give them your #.come up with A roofers type hotline where you can field calls and let them know what is involved with their claim,the,the ins. co's. and be honest and fair. we got so enamored with this in the hail season and bang the canes are here.now us floridians are stammerin. my home computer took A dump so I'm at the library.I'll not have much ability to connect til my laptop comes from the shop. >>>

August 16, 2009 at 9:21 p.m.

robert

Its ana tracckling to the center of the gulf by the end of next week>>>

August 16, 2009 at 2:37 p.m.

CIAK

Robert may be your bones could be of use . Good call on the storm in the Gulf " Bam " , magic man . :) B) :) :woohoo:>>>

August 16, 2009 at 12:20 p.m.

CIAK

Thanks seen it all . :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: Like Amos and Andy . I don't think that needs splain'n to do ... Do it ?? :laugh: B) B)>>>

August 16, 2009 at 11:07 a.m.

seen-it-all

Curiosity got the best of me twill.

http://www.southernthoughts.com/STBoudreaux.htm>>>

August 16, 2009 at 8:23 a.m.

robert

looking like pensacolas going to see some wind and water>>>

August 16, 2009 at 8:18 a.m.

CIAK

Well, lets see if I can splain it to ya twill ;) B) B) I guess I can't but I know someone who can " Explaining a joke is like dissecting a frog: you understand it better, but the frog dies in the process. " —Mark Twain " nough said " ;) ;) ;) B) B)>>>

August 16, 2009 at 7:38 a.m.

CIAK

Man these guys are good at predictions . It is an art form . The weather people could learn from . The surprise has been TD4 setting off the panhandle . May be Claudette. I love the California gig and was a little disappointed my travel plans were put on hold . Looks like THE LOVELY MRS CIAK and I will be busy for the next couple months . ;) ;)>>>

August 15, 2009 at 6:18 p.m.

robert

We now have bill and anna>>>

August 15, 2009 at 4:17 p.m.

robert

I wasnt getting defensive just pickin a little. :laugh:>>>

August 15, 2009 at 4:16 p.m.

robert

Boudreaux and thibodeaux jokes are like a way of life here,but p-twilly lives in infamy!>>>

August 15, 2009 at 2:53 p.m.

CIAK

So you understand also . I didn't go there to make fun of anyone . It was a joke I didn't understand till after I left . Don't be so defensive . I get it now . Maybe there is something about people from Lafayette and the Boudreaux and the Thibodeaux's ? Hell I can hardly pronounce it let alone spell it . If it's not in spell checker I get lost real quick . I didn't make it up . " i dunno " Not much sense in trying to explain it . If you have to explain a joke it isn't funny anymore :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: B) B)>>>

« Back To Roofers Talk
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

USG - Banner - Fire
English
English
Español
Français

User Access

Quarrix - Sidebar - SmartPlug Free Sample - April 2024
RCS - Trends Survey - 2024 Sidebar ad
Polyglass - Sidebar - Polystick - June
Pli-Dek - Sidebar - Only the Best - June