User Access

Instant Roofer - Sidebar Ad - Embed Calculator
USG - Sidebar - Wind
CCS-OpenForBusiness-Sidebar
MRCA - Side Bar - 2024 MRCA Conference & Expo
RCS - Trends Survey - 2024 Sidebar ad
VaproShield - Sidebar - SlopeShield - Aug
Owens Corning - Sidebar - Roofle + OC - June
RoofersCoffeeShop - Where The Industry Meets!
English
English
Español
Français

Who is in Ogden Utah?

« Back To Roofers Talk
Author

CIAK

My neighbor has a metal roof in Ogden. He wants to put a new roof on it. He asked me if I knew a roofer in the area ? The fasteners had worked their way out due to ice and snow. Had a handyman screw new fasteners in the existing metal panels. Wants to get it done in the next couple of months. Is Schindler Andy Roofing in that area ?>>>

April 22, 2009 at 8:44 a.m.

johnny5

I will be in Ogden in mid may for a family re union. I dont have time to roof it for you . Just checking in cuz I been lurking for a while and finally have something close to relevant to contribute.>>>

April 21, 2009 at 7:32 p.m.

CIAK

Yeah that is what he is looking for . Understands the concept of a new roof. Mentioned in the conversation that it was a 2 x 4 construction with panels I'm assuming they are the five v crimp barn type. I have no idea . He has offered to have me stay and ski there I haven't . This web site supplies you with the sail boat type I have and he makes .http://www.sailamerica.com/halloffame/ensign.asp He also built one for James Taylor . Very meticulous and detailed . I'll be doing his roof here this week , I'm letting you know what he is like . Don't worry about me Jet I'm a state licensed roofing contractor , Maybe I should say I'm a sailor that is something else I do>>>

« Back To Roofers Talk
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

SRS Roof Hub - Banner Ad - Spring 2024
English
English
Español
Français

User Access

Instant Roofer - Sidebar Ad - Embed Calculator
RCS - Sidebar - L&L contest
Equipter - Sidebar - $200 Rebate 2
Maven Group SIdebar Ad
RCS - Trends Survey - 2024 Sidebar ad
APOC - CCS Sidebar - ProProgram - June