User Access

Instant Roofer - Sidebar Ad - Embed Calculator
Equipter - Sidebar - $200 Rebate 2
NFBA - Sidebar Ad - Accredited Builder
Maven Group SIdebar Ad
DaVinci - Sidebar Ad - May 2024 Unmatched, Unlimited, Uncompromising
Wil-Mar - Sidebar - Free Pipe Collar 10/23
RCS - Trends Survey - 2024 Sidebar ad
RoofersCoffeeShop - Where The Industry Meets!
English
English
Español
Français

Virtual Sales

« Back To Roofers Talk
Author

Verified

Ever get sick of the tire kickers? I think I have a way to get rid of some of that problem..at least cut down on the time wasted. Check out my site and see what you think. I offer this service in OKC and Wichita Falls also. I have a crew who has worked for me in the past working for a local roofer in OKC and my girlfriend is from Wichita Falls and I am opening a new office there after the first of the year and have her uncle who has a roofing crew there now. I have the homeowner purchase a eagleview and take pictures of each corner of the house and of the eave. I use my disclaimer for extra layers or decking issues so I can give an estimate to them with no hassle. saves on my gas and time dealing with tire kicker. Service magic and some of these on line lead companies get homeowners sending in a request thinking this is what they are getting so I know there is a desire for this. I havent had any hits yet but havent advertised it much yet. Do ya'll think it will work?

August 2, 2010 at 12:57 p.m.

Verified

jimAKAblue Said:
Verified Said: Ever get sick of the tire kickers? I think I have a way to get rid of some of that problem..at least cut down on the time wasted. Check out my site and see what you think. I offer this service in OKC and Wichita Falls also. I have a crew who has worked for me in the past working for a local roofer in OKC and my girlfriend is from Wichita Falls and I am opening a new office there after the first of the year and have her uncle who has a roofing crew there now. I have the homeowner purchase a eagleview and take pictures of each corner of the house and of the eave. I use my disclaimer for extra layers or decking issues so I can give an estimate to them with no hassle. saves on my gas and time dealing with tire kicker. Service magic and some of these on line lead companies get homeowners sending in a request thinking this is what they are getting so I know there is a desire for this. I havent had any hits yet but havent advertised it much yet. Do yall think it will work?

I would be interested in learning the closing ratio on an offer like this. My gut feeling is that since you are selling on price, the close ratio would be very low. Every salesperson sitting at the table will take your virtual bid and beat it by $100..and then get the job!

I close the ones that I am supposed to. I am far from pushy and thats why i close as much as I do. If a salesman gets pushy with me I throw em out so i treat my customers like i would want to be treated. This is strictly for the people who just want an estimate and dont want to deal with a salesman. Maybe they just dont have time or maybe they live in another state. Alot will buy for the convience and also because of the professionalism of an eagleview. win some lose some.

August 2, 2010 at 11:27 a.m.

jimAKAblue

Verified Said: Ever get sick of the tire kickers? I think I have a way to get rid of some of that problem..at least cut down on the time wasted. Check out my site and see what you think. I offer this service in OKC and Wichita Falls also. I have a crew who has worked for me in the past working for a local roofer in OKC and my girlfriend is from Wichita Falls and I am opening a new office there after the first of the year and have her uncle who has a roofing crew there now. I have the homeowner purchase a eagleview and take pictures of each corner of the house and of the eave. I use my disclaimer for extra layers or decking issues so I can give an estimate to them with no hassle. saves on my gas and time dealing with tire kicker. Service magic and some of these on line lead companies get homeowners sending in a request thinking this is what they are getting so I know there is a desire for this. I havent had any hits yet but havent advertised it much yet. Do yall think it will work?

I would be interested in learning the closing ratio on an offer like this. My gut feeling is that since you are selling on price, the close ratio would be very low. Every salesperson sitting at the table will take your virtual bid and beat it by $100..and then get the job!

August 2, 2010 at 7:22 a.m.

Verified

I have had tree coverage keep me from getting eagleviews b4 and also no images. I have also tried a new company that does the same thing called roofwalk. I think they are a little cheaper but don't know how they work w tree coverage. The other problem I have had is it will pick up a concrete pad as a flat roof. That's why I want pics from each corner also to help when structure has changed.

August 2, 2010 at 7:07 a.m.

CIAK

Eagle view is a great product most times. When the pitch gets over a certain point it will give you inaccurate numbers. Be careful. Great idea. I had them run a trial on my house. Their response , " This has never happened before , we cannot get an eagle view of your residence ", To many trees . So be prepared for some hiccups.

August 2, 2010 at 6:46 a.m.

TomB

Perfect!

August 1, 2010 at 10:50 p.m.

« Back To Roofers Talk
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

MetalForming - Banner Ad - Schechtl Free Installation and Training
English
English
Español
Français

User Access

Instant Roofer - Sidebar Ad - Embed Calculator
Bitec - StrongHold Sidebar Ad
SOPREMA - Sidebar Ad - The Right Coatings for the Right Roofs (RLW on-demand)
Progressive Materials - Sidebar - Free Samples
Metal-Era / Hickman - Sidebar Ad - Product Launch
Everroof-RoofingFundamentalsGiveaway-Sidebar
RCS - Trends Survey - 2024 Sidebar ad