User Access

Instant Roofer - Sidebar Ad - Embed Calculator
Westlake - Sidebar Ad - Special roofing that rises above it all
RCS - Trends Survey - 2024 Sidebar ad
Owens Corning - Sidebar - Roofle + OC - June
RoofSnap - Sidebar Ad 250x265 - Free Roof Measurements
MRCA - Side Bar - 2024 MRCA Conference & Expo
IKO - Sidebar - Summit Grey
RoofersCoffeeShop - Where The Industry Meets!
English
English
Español
Français

Utilizing digital presentation tools

« Back To RCS Lunch & Learn
Author

laurenwhite

Cody Carnes of Ingage talks about the evolution of in-home presentations. Have you ever used a digital presentation tool for a sales pitch? If so, what was your experience and customer engagement?

The RCS Lunch & Learn webinar series is dedicated to helping educate and inform about products, services and much more. It is an educational opportunity for the roofing industry as only RoofersCoffeeShop can do.

June 17, 2024 at 7:18 a.m.

finlaysu

Depending on the type of presentation needed. In Chief Architect, we sometimes create visual 3D tours for clients. Or simply use Google Slides if 3D isn't necessary

June 16, 2024 at 8:31 a.m.

Fred2515

When it comes to impressing clients, digital presentation tools help a lot. Gone are the days of fiddling with paper drawings. Using tools like PowerPoint or specialized services, you can create professional, visually appealing presentations that clearly communicate your vision. I recently came across SlidePeak design services https://slidepeak.com/other-design-services and they helped me a lot to improve my slides. Their custom designs make even the most complex roofing plans easy to understand. It's like having a secret weapon in your arsenal. Plus, using these tools can really set you apart from your competitors. Has anyone else found other useful presentation tools?

« Back To RCS Lunch & Learn
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

APOC - Banner - 3x Points - June
English
English
Español
Français

User Access

Instant Roofer - Sidebar Ad - Embed Calculator
TRA Snow & Sun - Ad - Sidebar
RCS - Sidebar - L&L contest
Progressive Materials - Sidebar - Free Samples
RCS - Trends Survey - 2024 Sidebar ad
Hi Peak SIdebar Ad