User Access

Instant Roofer - Sidebar Ad - Embed Calculator
Duro-Last New Membrane Colors Sidebar ad
RCS - Trends Survey - 2024 Sidebar ad
Pli-Dek - Sidebar - Only the Best - June
DaVinci - Sidebar Ad - May 2024 Unmatched, Unlimited, Uncompromising
Malco Tools - Sidebar Ad - Metal Benders
GCMC-Podcast-WinTraining-Sidebar-2
RoofersCoffeeShop - Where The Industry Meets!
English
English
Español
Français

Upcoming Year projections

« Back To Roofers Talk
Author

Rusty

What do your projections for teh upcoming year look like? I believe things here in East Texas are doing ok. Hear things in other places are fairly slow. Trying to make some type of projections for my boss and I am in charge of a couple of other areas outside of East Texas as well.

December 17, 2009 at 4:54 p.m.

copperman

Do to an injury I was down 75%. Almost out of business. I have one large slate job I started and thats it. So we will see what the new year brings. Here the prices are going down faster then the economy to the point I can't even brake even if I followed that coarse.

December 17, 2009 at 5:39 a.m.

OLE Willie

Been a great year here in the southeast. The rain just keeps on coming. As always 2010 will depend on the weather. Good or bad economy, you gotta have a good roof over your head when its raining every couple days for a year. :)

December 16, 2009 at 8:49 p.m.

wywoody

I'm committed for about the next 15 dry days. Around here that could take three months. Lots of leak calls comin in, though. New construction is almost nonexistent. People have started wanting a firm price more then they used to.

December 16, 2009 at 6:37 p.m.

Old School

In Michigan, there are very few jobs to be had and all of the smart people are leaving the state. We are down about 15-20% from last year, but we still made some money. There is about 15% unemployment and others that have just given up trying to get a job that aren't counted. A great economy that is sure to be made worse by the govorner raising taxes on those of us that are still working. Great thinking.

I believe it is going to be a good year; partly because of that. There are still some good people left and the cream will rise to the top. If the state runs out of money, the ones that have been living off from us will be tempted to leave when the bennies run out. We have most of the worlds fresh and clean water within 60 miles of anywhere in the state, and I'll be damned if I am going to participate in the negative talk and actions. What an exciting time to be alive!

« Back To Roofers Talk
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

SRS - Banner Ad - Commercial Distribution Specilaists
English
English
Español
Français

User Access

Instant Roofer - Sidebar Ad - Embed Calculator
RCS - Trends Survey - 2024 Sidebar ad
RCS - Sidebar - L&L contest
TRA Snow & Sun - Ad - Sidebar
METALCON - Side Bar - METALCON 2024: Metal Tradeshow Conference & Expo
Rocky Mountain Snow Guards - Sidebar Ad - Show Us Your Snow Guards Contest! (2)
Bitec - StrongHold Sidebar Ad