User Access

Instant Roofer - Sidebar Ad - Embed Calculator
Cougar Paws - Sidebar Ad - The Tool You Wear Gif
RCS - Trends Survey - 2024 Sidebar ad
RoofSnap - Sidebar Ad 250x265 - Free Roof Measurements
WSCRA - Side Bar - RCS Ticket Giveaway
Uniflex - Sidebar - Sales Reps
Polyglass - Sidebar - Polystick XFR - July
RoofersCoffeeShop - Where The Industry Meets!
English
English
Español
Français

Tom Hay

« Back To Roofers Talk
Author

jcagle9595

Honestly, how many of you people are now in the spf and polyurea business mainly because of making the acquaintaince of the great persona of Tom Hay and his unrelenting defense and education of a controversial business he believed in, despite mountains of ignorance and prejudice he addressed during his ongoing efforts to date?

I'm going to post this same question on at least one other forum, since this audience is somewhat limited.

I'm sucking up even worse than Bobby here, but I think TH may be the most influential and positive force on some of these boards, and certainly this one.

Disclaimer: 1: No, I don't do spf or polyurea at the moment. 2: Tom's check for my endorsement came back NSF so I ain't doing it for the $1MM promised.

May 15, 2010 at 10:58 p.m.

Chipper2

Me2

May 15, 2010 at 10:32 a.m.

Aaron

Doesn't add up? Adds up perfectly to me. What's the issue, TomB?

May 12, 2010 at 11:29 a.m.

TomB

Not me....I've toyed with the idea for the past 20 years....

At one point, a few years ago, I almost justified it, due to the fact we could provide building insulation as well....Too many in the market though....

There seems to be new/re-kindled interest due to latest green/sustainable energy craze though....

Still doesn't add up to the fair-minded....JMHO

May 11, 2010 at 11:56 p.m.

Aaron

I am.

May 11, 2010 at 11:56 p.m.

Aaron

And for the record... ah forget it.

May 7, 2010 at 7:47 a.m.

Jed

I stay away from tigers. I'll always toy with a pussycat though, they're just too much fun. :laugh:

May 6, 2010 at 1:18 p.m.

Jed

:laugh:

May 5, 2010 at 7:54 a.m.

Jed

Not trawling for trouble at all, just making a point.

Your ignorance of the fact that many of us here are thirty year plus veterans of the roofing industry should indicate the "preeminence" of the company you are mixing with.

"I know Tom Hay is one of the preiminant (hope I spelled that close) pioneers in SPF."

May 5, 2010 at 6:44 a.m.

Jed

"Anyone who can tell you a 30 year old roofing story, who is still involved in the roofing industry, has pulled off quite a feat".

Clearly this applies to many more of us here than you realise :laugh: (why am I not surprised)

May 4, 2010 at 12:34 a.m.

egg

I still don't understand how the archives got irreparably corrupted. Things grow and change again and again. Tell Marlene I send my regards and best wishes.

May 3, 2010 at 12:57 p.m.

jimAKAblue

Vaa Fakaosifolau Said: He wont come here any more, too much arguing in the previous format.:blush: Hes over at NRG though.

What/where is "nrg"?

Is it a roofing forum?

May 2, 2010 at 8:03 p.m.

Mike H

Me.

« Back To Roofers Talk
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Beacon - Banner Ad - This is Roofing School! (RLW)
English
English
Español
Français

User Access

Instant Roofer - Sidebar Ad - Embed Calculator
RCS - Trends Survey - 2024 Sidebar ad
Owens Corning - Sidebar - Roofle + OC - June
SRS TopShield - Sidebar Ad - CraftGrade Independence
WSCRA - Side Bar - RCS Ticket Giveaway
Cougar Paws - Sidebar Ad - The Tool You Wear Gif
Contractor Outlook - Sponsored by SRS