User Access

Instant Roofer - Sidebar Ad - Embed Calculator
Georgia-Pacific - Sidebar Ad - HD ISO
Uniflex - Sidebar - Sales Reps
RoofSnap - Sidebar Ad 250x265 - Free Roof Measurements
RCS - Trends Survey - 2024 Sidebar ad
Bitec - StrongHold Sidebar Ad
Metal-Era / Hickman - Sidebar Ad - Product Launch
RoofersCoffeeShop - Where The Industry Meets!
English
English
Español
Français

The "New coffee shop" has been here for about 14 months now.

« Back To Roofers Talk
Author

Old School

I was on the original for about 3 years when Vickey made the move and changed it all around. I tried really hard to get used to it, but it just wasn't the same. I really do like this format, and it seems to work for everyone. IO am even able to post pictures now and that is something I wanted to do for years. Way to go Vickey.

October 14, 2009 at 5:48 p.m.

Old School

We love the site Vicky. I always come and snoop

October 13, 2009 at 6:09 a.m.

vickie

Thank you so much Old School and thanks to you and everyone that is still around for sticking it out through thick and thin.

Boy I have done just about everything you can do wrong in the last 2 years all in an effort to make things better. Un-doing the mistakes has been humbling to me. But look at the site now. Stevie and Sarah have done an amazing job rebuilding. I know most of you only look at the Forum but the site as a whole has a lot to offer. Every once in a while press HOME.

October 10, 2009 at 8:40 a.m.

Old School

You know what bothers me about the pictures of those guys roofing is that they don't pay any attention to where they are nailing the nails when they are running the gun. They are also not keeping their hand parrell to the roof and I know that they nails on either end of the shingle are at an angle and they cut through the shingle. We use staple guns for that reason. The staples are parralel to the bottom of the shingle and through the headlap of the shingle so that we don't get the blow-offs. Also, I never put the gun down when I am shingling. We stair-step the shingles, so we don't have to pick up the side to nail under.

At the end of the day though, both of the video's are better than the average roofer. I do like to watch that more than the "girls dancing videos. Those were just stupid! In my opinion anyway.

October 9, 2009 at 3:34 p.m.

Old School

I would rather see a video of roofers roofing!

October 9, 2009 at 9:40 a.m.

robert

Well we could live the joint up with some dancing girls! :woohoo: :woohoo:

October 9, 2009 at 8:33 a.m.

Jed

I like it now. Hated it at first but surprisingly got used to it, did'nt think I would......It's quieter than NRG these days though..

October 8, 2009 at 9:35 p.m.

Robby the Roofer

You could always start talking about techniques for the various roof types. That has been sorely missed for awhile from my recolection.

October 8, 2009 at 6:56 p.m.

Robby the Roofer

Yeah...I am still retarded ...maybe I will figure it out in 3 years as well :huh: :dry:

« Back To Roofers Talk
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Instant Roofer - Banner Ad - Embed Calculator
English
English
Español
Français

User Access

Instant Roofer - Sidebar Ad - Embed Calculator
MRCA - Side Bar - 2024 MRCA Conference & Expo
RCS - Trends Survey - 2024 Sidebar ad
IKO - Sidebar - Summit Grey
USG - Sidebar - Fire
Malco Tools - Sidebar Ad - Metal Benders