User Access

Instant Roofer - Sidebar Ad - Embed Calculator
SRS TopShield - Sidebar Ad - CraftGrade Independence
RCS - Trends Survey - 2024 Sidebar ad
Hi Peak SIdebar Ad
Readyslate Sidebar Ad
Everroof-RoofingFundamentalsGiveaway-Sidebar
Quarrix - Sidebar - SmartPlug Free Sample - April 2024
RoofersCoffeeShop - Where The Industry Meets!
English
English
Español
Français

TABLE OF CONTENTS FOR HOW TO BECOME AN INSURANCE COMPANY PREFERRED VENDOR - HOW MUCH WOULD YOU PAY FOR THIS BOOK?

« Back To Roofers Talk
Author

carribbeandreams2004

Here is the Table of Contents for a book that my friend the Associate In Claims Adjuster is thinking of writing. He told me that the Water Restoration people are paying $170 for a similar book. If there is interest from buyers and the author is willing to write the book for the demand price then I will advertise the book on Roofers Coffeeshop. SO ALL OF YOU BRILLIANT PEOPLE WHO TELL ME TO PLACE AN AD THE BOOK IS NOT YET WRITTEN AND WILL NOT BE WRITTEN IF THERE IS NOT A DEMAND FOR THE PRODUCT. THIS IS A SURVEY OF INTEREST TO OBTAIN INFORMATION FROM POTENTIAL BUYERS. IF THERE IS NO INTEREST OR THE INTEREST IS FOR A PRICE THAT IS NOT WORTH THE EFFORT TO PRODUCE THE PRODUCT THEN THE PRODUCT WILL NOT BE OFFERED FOR SALE.

Understanding Insurance Companies, Adjusters, and Property Owners The Restoration Contractor's Image Marketing Your Services to Claims Adjusters How to Write Estimates for Adjusters Estimating Software and Sample Forms Collections Surety Bonding Residential Case Study Commercial Case Study Preferred Vendor Programs

Professional Claims Associations State Insurance Commissioners Sample Introductory Letters Sample Collection Letters Glossary of Insurance Terms

Soft Selling Hardened Claims Adjusters (the entire book) How to Find Awesome Soft Sellers . . . (the entire book) Claims Marketing Tipz

February 17, 2010 at 10:13 a.m.

JET

Steve,

Time to send this troll packing.........get 'em out of here.

JET

February 16, 2010 at 10:21 p.m.

kage

That would be..M! da de dum de dum A child! dum de dum de dum N! cuzz i'm a MAN!!yes child A MAN!! ya get that wetdream? A MAN!

February 15, 2010 at 7:27 p.m.

GSD

Ummm, Kevin gives the info for free. why do you say he is selling it?

February 15, 2010 at 7:03 p.m.

carribbeandreams2004

GTP 1003- You are so damn stupid that you copy any post that is in line with what you are trying to sell. Hell as much as these pricks do not like me I bet they would agree that you are pretty sorry to try and copy me and make $$$ off of me. Anyway.... I am done addressing this topic. I believe you dumbasses deserve to starve.

February 14, 2010 at 8:02 p.m.

roofrite

Tinner you crack me up man....say do you need any help up there in the great state of Virginia ?

February 13, 2010 at 8:21 p.m.

tinner666

I wait for these to hit the shelves in the thrift stores for $.50 to $1.00. Otherwise, no interest. Must have spent $4.to $6. so far and have s shelf full I still haven't read. :)

February 13, 2010 at 5:48 p.m.

carribbeandreams2004

Well the insurance company's are cracking down on adjusters that do not obey their rules. Now many IAs and staff are NOT authorized to reccommend ANYONE under penalty of termination. The only contractors an adjuster can recommend is an insurance company Preferred Contractor. The President's of State Farm and Allstate need their $15 million dollar bonuses!

February 13, 2010 at 5:45 p.m.

carribbeandreams2004

Fuk that. They also want 5-10% of the sale too!

« Back To Roofers Talk
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Home Depot - Banner Ad - Supply the whole roofing job
English
English
Español
Français

User Access

Instant Roofer - Sidebar Ad - Embed Calculator
CCS-OpenForBusiness-Sidebar
RCS - Trends Survey - 2024 Sidebar ad
Metal-Era / Hickman - Sidebar Ad - Product Launch
Bitec - StrongHold Sidebar Ad
RCS - Sidebar - L&L contest