English
English
Español
Français

User Access

Instant Roofer - Sidebar Ad - Embed Calculator
RCS - Trends Survey - 2024 Sidebar ad
Georgia-Pacific - Sidebar Ad - HD ISO
SOPREMA - Sidebar Ad - The Right Coatings for the Right Roofs (RLW on-demand)
GCMC-Podcast-WinTraining-Sidebar-2
Pli-Dek - Sidebar - Only the Best - June
WSCRA - Side Bar - RCS Ticket Giveaway
RoofersCoffeeShop - Where The Industry Meets!
English
English
Español
Français

Sub-Contractor Looking for Commercial Roofing Jobs

« Back To Roofers Talk
Author

LJL Roofing

I have a roofing company located out of Oklahoma City. We are looking to Sub-Contract Commercial roofing through companies all over the U.S. We have an excellent reputation for the best work. We have over 50 years experience and specialize in all aspects of commercial roofing. If anyone is interested you can email me @ katrinabaez@gmail.com or by phone @ 405-625-7737.

Thanks God Bless>>>

May 27, 2009 at 6:23 a.m.

Jed

Thanks. That's what I need to know.>>>

May 26, 2009 at 10:21 p.m.

LJL Roofing

Jed, Currently, we do not have a full time shingle crew, but we do some shingle roofs. We do not do tile roofing and standing seam roofs; otherwise we do it all. Our crews are based on the job size. Range is 5-15 people per crew. We provide all equipment and some of our contractors provide the heavy equipment like lifts, kettles, cutters, etc. We have access to all of the above. We have not had any safety violations in our company since its inception. We have our own insurance, we are an LLC sub-contracting company. Per diem rate varies by job, experience and work ethics. We do not pay top dollar for sub-standard workers. We expect the best performance and produce the best quality of work in the OKC area and we have references to back this up.......................More questions, call me because I am usually in the field and not at the computer during daylight hours...Louie>>>

May 26, 2009 at 12:58 p.m.

Jed

L J What roofs do you NOT work on. What size crews do you have. What equipment can you provide. What is your safety record like. Will you be providing your own ins etc. What is your per-diem rate, per man. >>>

« Back To Roofers Talk
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Beacon - Banner Ad - This is Roofing School! (RLW)
English
English
Español
Français

User Access

Instant Roofer - Sidebar Ad - Embed Calculator
NFBA - Sidebar Ad - Accredited Builder
APOC - Sidebar - 3x Points - June
Rocky Mountain Snow Guards - Sidebar Ad - Show Us Your Snow Guards Contest! (2)
Hi Peak SIdebar Ad
Wil-Mar - Sidebar - Free Pipe Collar 10/23
RCS - Trends Survey - 2024 Sidebar ad