User Access

Instant Roofer - Sidebar Ad - Embed Calculator
Wil-Mar - Sidebar - Free Pipe Collar 10/23
RCS - Trends Survey - 2024 Sidebar ad
MRCA - Side Bar - 2024 MRCA Conference & Expo
Owens Corning - Sidebar - Roofle + OC - June
NFBA - Sidebar Ad - Accredited Builder
SRS - Sidebar Ad - SRS Para Latinos
RoofersCoffeeShop - Where The Industry Meets!
English
English
Español
Français

Stop flying

« Back To Roofers Talk
Author

insuranceroofer

I should like to denounce an abuse of power and fraud in Ivory Coast and more precisely Ecological Party of Ivory Coast in which the site is http://www.parti-ecologique-ivoirien.org. In fact I have friends with whom I had plenty of contact during my trip to Africa that contact me and make me understand things that ignoble share Dogoh Raphael, president of the Federation of Associations Disabilities Côte d'Ivoire (FAHCI) which is currently defrauding thousands of unemployed youth and promising to be inserted at the public following the announcement of a leader of the Ivorian STATE MR LAWRENCE Gbagbo of recruiting volunteer teachers to alleviate the critical shortage of teachers in Cote d'Ivoire. view this state of affairs I would like to seek your assistance given to terminate this injustice to these young people already sacrifiée.i will love that you can publish this message around the world to end this vast scam organized by Mr. Raphael Dogoh him even disabled and who is being mercilessly divest hundreds of disabled people. Publish this message is from you a great help for these poor young people.we're the voice of those without means. thank you for your understanding and your help

July 29, 2010 at 3:58 a.m.

ARCTulsa

Notice to all who know of private newspapers and journalists can help to our friends on the forum conserne this vast scam organized by Ivory Coast President Mr DOGO RAPHAEL disability rating ivory stripped young people without ressource.it is a cry of distress has the respect of opinion internationnale.help us!

« Back To Roofers Talk
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

MRCA - Banner - 2024 MRCA Conference & Expo
English
English
Español
Français

User Access

Instant Roofer - Sidebar Ad - Embed Calculator
RCS - Trends Survey - 2024 Sidebar ad
Malco Tools - Sidebar Ad - Metal Benders
Contractor Outlook Newscast - Curtis McDonald
USG - Sidebar - Wind
Cougar Paws - Sidebar Ad - The Tool You Wear Gif