User Access

Instant Roofer - Sidebar Ad - Embed Calculator
GCMC-Podcast-WinTraining-Sidebar-2
Cougar Paws - Sidebar Ad - The Tool You Wear Gif
Owens Corning - Sidebar - Roofle + OC - June
Pli-Dek - Sidebar - Only the Best - June
Wil-Mar - Sidebar - Free Pipe Collar 10/23
RCS - Trends Survey - 2024 Sidebar ad
RoofersCoffeeShop - Where The Industry Meets!
English
English
Español
Français

Spud joke

« Back To Roofers Talk
Author

Mike M.

My friend was 36 and stil never had a woman, so he headed to Virginia Beach, thinking maybe , he could find a girlfriend for the first time in is life. He bought bright yellow swim trunks and headed for the beach. he walked up and down past twenty or more girls , but not one of them even looked at him. He noticed a another guy with girls all around him, he'd go in the water and all the girls would follow him. He couldn't understand why he couldn't even get one girl to even look his way.. Later that day , he walked up to the guy with all the luck, and asked him his secret. The guy said , look, if I tell you, don't spread it around. So the guy tells him go up to the super market and buy a bag of Idaho potatos, get in the bag and get the biggest spud in there, and tomorrow, shove that potato down in your trunks and get down to the beach, and just walk up and down the beach, you'll have girls all over you. So he does everything the guy told him, next morning he shoves the biggest potato down his trunks and heads for the beach. He starts wwalking up and down the beach, full of anticipation, , all the girls are giving him real dirty looks though, he can't understand this, . Not one girl would even come near him , all snarling at him, then he saw the guy who had told him to do this the day bfore, he was mad as hell, he ran up to him and screamed, You told me if I put this big potato down my trunks I would have girls all over me.. The other guy says, I meant to put it down the front of your trunks.

« Back To Roofers Talk
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

TAMKO - Banner Ad - Titan Product of the Year
English
English
Español
Français

User Access

Instant Roofer - Sidebar Ad - Embed Calculator
RCS - Trends Survey - 2024 Sidebar ad
Quarrix - Sidebar - SmartPlug Free Sample - April 2024
NFBA - Sidebar Ad - Accredited Builder
RoofSnap - Sidebar Ad 250x265 - Free Roof Measurements
Readyslate Sidebar Ad