User Access

Instant Roofer - Sidebar Ad - Embed Calculator
Everroof-RoofingFundamentalsGiveaway-Sidebar
RCS - Trends Survey - 2024 Sidebar ad
SRS TopShield - Sidebar Ad - CraftGrade Independence
Readyslate Sidebar Ad
Elevate - Sidebar Ad - Nobody covers you better
Uniflex - Sidebar - Sales Reps
RoofersCoffeeShop - Where The Industry Meets!
English
English
Español
Français

So . . . . What do you charge a square???

« Back To Roofers Talk
Author

Roof Doctors USA

LOL>>>

August 4, 2009 at 3:05 p.m.

CIAK

Once upon a time when time wasn't like it is today I loved the A&W with ice cream or just in an icy icy cold mug Oh Yeah Baby mmmmm :woohoo: :woohoo: Whoa !!! I would see an A&W had to stop . Burrrpp!! ahhh>>>

August 4, 2009 at 2:16 p.m.

Jed

.........livin proof that brain cells don't regenerate....I knew the research was wrong..>>>

August 4, 2009 at 2:06 p.m.

CIAK

You got it twill. No jobs are the same . Miscreant roasting brain cells was something I think I did way back before I started roofing , of course I don't remember anything . twill the coffee you are referring to CIAK Roast . Slurp mmmmmmmmm aaaaaa Burp , Best Damn coffee. ;) B) B) A little late for coffee . THE LOVELY MRS CIAK and I are into fruit drinks ice cold after noon. No alcohol . Man if you get a chance try it.>>>

August 4, 2009 at 1:52 p.m.

Miscreant

Ohhhh :laugh: And he's roasting brain cells?

.>>>

August 4, 2009 at 1:07 p.m.

Jed

................must be nice hittin the sauce this early :laugh:>>>

August 4, 2009 at 12:41 p.m.

Jed

CIAK Said: In my neck of the wood I charge parrell with the situation. Material with a UL 30 as a second water barrier 30yr with all the accesoriers the usuals $110 .oo per square give or take a couple of dollors depending on the type of roof and application . $ 200.00 --- $425.00 for shingles. Thats how I do it. Ive mentioned this before . I have done them way below that in special situations for special people. Thats the truth. If I had the energy ( I dont anymore ) or the will I would be doing a few for free . Thats how I roll

.....I don't know what parrell is or dollors are.......but I do know that if you are using "UL 30" as a "water barrier", then even freedom comes with a price...>>>

August 4, 2009 at 12:33 p.m.

CIAK

In my neck of the wood I charge parallel with the situation. Material with a UL 30 as a second water barrier 30yr with all the accessories the usual $110 .oo per square give or take a couple of dollars depending on the type of roof and application .R/R's $ 200.00 --- $425.00 for shingles. That's how I do it. I've mentioned this before . I have done them way below that in special situations for special people. That's the truth. If I had the energy ( I don't anymore ) or the will I would be doing a few for free . That's how I roll . I don't get mad I don't kick my dog I am the engineer of my life . I drive the train .>>>

August 4, 2009 at 11:49 a.m.

soldierboy

Hacks $250.00 Beat up trucks, no insurance, no worker comp. No real warranty. No building to work out of.

Decent company $295 and above Some employees (Taxed) some subs (More than likely no workers comp, Insurance ??) Maybe a storage shed or a small building to work out of.

Premium Company $325 and above. Employees no subs, nicer trucks, hats, shirts, workers comp, Health Insurance, maybe a 401K plan for employees. A nice building with offices and bathrooms in it.

Of course this is off the law of averages in my area. What company would you like to work for? >>>

July 22, 2009 at 8:51 p.m.

OLE Willie

I CHARGE THE "SQUARES" THE SAME PRICE I CHARGE THE "COOL" ONES! LOL LOL LOL>>>

July 22, 2009 at 6:39 p.m.

Old School

For what? As much as I can get!>>>

July 21, 2009 at 8:58 p.m.

pgriz

If you have to ask, you can't afford it. ;)>>>

« Back To Roofers Talk
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Instant Roofer - Banner Ad - Embed Calculator
English
English
Español
Français

User Access

Instant Roofer - Sidebar Ad - Embed Calculator
RCS - Trends Survey - 2024 Sidebar ad
NRCA - Side Bar - 2025 NRCA Gold Circle Award
Owens Corning - Sidebar - Roofle + OC - June
MRCA - Side Bar - 2024 MRCA Conference & Expo
Malco Tools - Sidebar Ad - Metal Benders