User Access

Instant Roofer - Sidebar Ad - Embed Calculator
NFBA - Sidebar Ad - Accredited Builder
Duro-Last New Membrane Colors Sidebar ad
Bitec - StrongHold Sidebar Ad
NRCA - Side Bar - 2025 NRCA Gold Circle Award
RCS - Trends Survey - 2024 Sidebar ad
Wil-Mar - Sidebar - Free Pipe Collar 10/23
RoofersCoffeeShop - Where The Industry Meets!
English
English
Español
Français

Service Magic

« Back To Roofers Talk
Author

Vader123

Are any other roofers or contractors un happy with the way that Service Magic handles there charges for bad leads

March 2, 2023 at 11:13 p.m.

CharlesWhitten

Service Magic is the world's first online platform to offer high-quality phone and chat services to customers. Need to check this https://magicalkatrina.com/ and learn more new ideas for magicians. There are now millions of customers using Service Magic globally and we believe that we can be the leader in providing more access for customers today.

July 11, 2011 at 5:20 p.m.

Old School

Hey, how many Kalamazoo's other than the one I live in have you ever heard of before? There is even the song about it! That was back when you could understand the lyrics too!

July 10, 2011 at 1:52 p.m.

Old School

Sells the leads is the key here. It would make more sense to go pound on doors than to get their leftovers.

July 9, 2011 at 4:26 p.m.

robert

Service tragic is a joke and nothing but a rip off for contractors,all lead services are a joke! The sooner contractors quit using them the sooner they will disappear! Dont sign up with any of them,service majic operates under different names and sells the leads to multiple sites.5o% of the leads we recieved never responded to our calls,the rest were a waste of time.

July 9, 2011 at 8:59 a.m.

tinner666

Wel what do you know. Somebody else has the free listing in the yellow pages. I was thinking it was only me.

July 9, 2011 at 8:14 a.m.

Old School

Hey, they advertize like crazy. How can it not be good. What Tinner says. We don't advertize at all any more. We have the free listing in the yellow pages and our name on our trucks in small letters. That is it! The fact that I have been doing this in kalamazoo for about 50 years helps, and we do good work and people look for us helps too. I don't know what I would be forced to do if I went to another city and tried to start fresh. good queston!

June 23, 2011 at 1:49 p.m.

tinner666

Sm is a good thing. They link to your website so anybody looking for you lands on their site. SM then sends the potential client the numbers of 5 or more roofing companies and you all get to bid on the same job. And SM gets $250.00 or more for te lead. What's the problem?

I mean look at the alternative. You set up a site a do your own SEO and the client only calls you. Who would want all those calls?

I do the second thing and hate to even open my mailbox or answer the phone. It's easy to get tired of all the e-mail and calls.

« Back To Roofers Talk
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Instant Roofer - Banner Ad - Embed Calculator
English
English
Español
Français

User Access

Instant Roofer - Sidebar Ad - Embed Calculator
RCS - Trends Survey - 2024 Sidebar ad
Pli-Dek - Sidebar - Only the Best - June
DaVinci - Sidebar Ad - May 2024 Unmatched, Unlimited, Uncompromising
IKO - Sidebar - Summit Grey
MRCA - Side Bar - 2024 MRCA Conference & Expo