User Access

Instant Roofer - Sidebar Ad - Embed Calculator
DaVinci - Sidebar Ad - May 2024 Unmatched, Unlimited, Uncompromising
RCS - Trends Survey - 2024 Sidebar ad
Metal-Era / Hickman - Sidebar Ad - Product Launch
GCMC-Podcast-WinTraining-Sidebar-2
Contractor Outlook - Sponsored by SRS
Progressive Materials - Sidebar - Free Samples
RoofersCoffeeShop - Where The Industry Meets!
English
English
Español
Français

RSI

« Back To Roofers Talk
Author

CustomRoof

Has anyone been involved with Roofers Success International and if so, is it worth looking into?

Thanks,

Greg>>>

April 17, 2009 at 7:39 p.m.

egg

"...Networking and mentoring are a key to an early success in business..."

Busting your ass and being frugal are a couple more. Valuing honesty over charisma is another one. Treating your workers, your suppliers, and your competition with respect are three more. Making your products the best they can be is another. and then there's walmart. Whatever it is that we are doing, we will all be dead one day, so let's make it count for something. That's my take, but I'm an Old Dog. thumpthumpthumpthumpthump (that's my tail...) LOL>>>

April 17, 2009 at 6:41 p.m.

RoofersClub.com

HI Ed,

I didn't meen that post towards you. How are you doing. I hope things are great. I am excited the weather is starting to turn around. Hi Custom roof.

Twill, old school, and everybody. Good to see you all.

>>>

April 17, 2009 at 1:04 p.m.

CustomRoof

Thank all of you very much for your input. Kyle, I will contact you by e mail this weekend. Thanks again.>>>

April 17, 2009 at 12:43 p.m.

Ed The Roofer

Kyle,

I wasn't being critical of RSI. I stated that you can take many, many years to learn things on your own, or shorten the learning curve by paying for a quicker education immediately.

I think it works best for a contractor who is still in the begining 10 years of their career though, because it is a lot harder for an Old Dog to learn new tricks.

I encourage everyone to always explore new thoughts, pushing their thinking outside the box until they run out of ideas, then ask others who have done it before, how they did it.

Networking and mentoring are a key to an early success in business.

Ed>>>

April 16, 2009 at 9:43 p.m.

Ed The Roofer

One other member on this forum is a member and he thinks it is pushing his company ahead.

I'll let him comment if he chooses to do so.

Expensive for sure, but is it worth it to you?

You still have to wake up every morning and put one foot in front of the other. They sort of tell you left then right. Anything they teach can be learned on your own. Do you want to shorten the learning curve for a premium fee?

Ed>>>

April 16, 2009 at 2:26 p.m.

KC Joe

Keep this topic with what you find out please.

I missed that one offer when they were solisiting (wheres spel chek) me here in the midwest & haven't (or should I have typed have not) heard from them since>>>

April 16, 2009 at 2:08 p.m.

CustomRoof

Thanks. I feel the same way but might check it out if can't get more feedback.>>>

April 16, 2009 at 1:15 p.m.

KC Joe

They contacted me & wanted me to go to a meeting, I concidered it but couldn't go. It sounded like a franchise or some type of marketing concept I was leary.>>>

« Back To Roofers Talk
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

SOPREMA -   Banner Ad - The Right Coatings for the Right Roofs (RLW on-demand) New Design
English
English
Español
Français

User Access

Instant Roofer - Sidebar Ad - Embed Calculator
Leap - Sidebar - Truck Wrap - Aug
Pli-Dek - Sidebar - Only the Best - June
Bitec - StrongHold Sidebar Ad
Owens Corning - Sidebar - Roofle + OC - June
RCS - Trends Survey - 2024 Sidebar ad
Metal-Era / Hickman - Sidebar Ad - Product Launch