User Access

Instant Roofer - Sidebar Ad - Embed Calculator
Hi Peak SIdebar Ad
DaVinci - Sidebar Ad - May 2024 Unmatched, Unlimited, Uncompromising
Metal-Era / Hickman - Sidebar Ad - Product Launch
MRCA - Side Bar - 2024 MRCA Conference & Expo
RCS - Trends Survey - 2024 Sidebar ad
METALCON - Side Bar - Ticket Giveaway
RoofersCoffeeShop - Where The Industry Meets!
English
English
Español
Français

Price per Square

« Back To Roofers Talk
Author

Old School

Ask specific questions about specific items. It is irelevent how much people are getting for any of those things. A lot of people are charging too little and going out of business shortly thereafter. Why would you want to know what they are getting or care? The suppliers and the subs are getting stuck with the difference.

Are you a roofer? A contractor? How much experience do you have in Florida? From what I have heard, the riles will chew you up and spit you out down there. Give us some information to start with and show that you know what you are talking about. Resperct is earned, but I do believe that everyone has something to offer. Say on!>>>

July 18, 2009 at 1:42 p.m.

roofrite

Furthermore you need to be asking your questions on the DIY forums !>>>

July 18, 2009 at 1:41 p.m.

roofrite

This posting is ridiculous! Yet another example of why the industry and every trade industry is going down the tubes ! I carried my first bundle of shingles when I was 12 years old and I'm 53 now.

Msshottet I wouldn't give you the time of day !>>>

July 18, 2009 at 1:33 p.m.

CIAK

I know all of what you ask about current pricing. However if I told you , it would be similar to.... if I gave my kids money to bail them out every time they asked . Or if someone asked me for a fish and I kept handing out fish to them . Instead , one could teach someone to fish for them selves and they would know and not have to ask. They could depend their own instincts and business model. It is better for every one concerned . FREE YOUR MIND>>>

July 18, 2009 at 12:23 p.m.

Jed

bump>>>

July 15, 2009 at 11:50 a.m.

Ed The Roofer

You need to be able to figure that out for yourself, based on your own companies costs and production rates.

Ed>>>

« Back To Roofers Talk
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Instant Roofer - Banner Ad - Embed Calculator
English
English
Español
Français

User Access

Instant Roofer - Sidebar Ad - Embed Calculator
NRCA - Side Bar - 2025 NRCA Gold Circle Award
SRS TopShield - Sidebar Ad - CraftGrade Independence
RCS - Trends Survey - 2024 Sidebar ad
Polyglass - Sidebar - Polystick - June
Cougar Paws - Sidebar Ad - The Tool You Wear Gif