English
English
Español
Français

Portfolio

« Back To Roofers Talk
Author

bdub

Hey guys i really need views for this video. I just put together a portfolio of some of the best of my recent work. Its worth your time and please share, comment and/or subscribe if motivated to do so. Thx much!

http://youtu.be/wf-QvZpQ5Ig

or click here http://youtu.be/wf-QvZpQ5Ig

February 2, 2015 at 10:07 p.m.

Pattern X

Lookin good bro

February 2, 2015 at 6:56 a.m.

CIAK

Much respect bdub. B) :) :) B) Deep Down In Florida Where The Sun Shines Damn Near Every Day

February 1, 2015 at 8:18 p.m.

bdub

Thx for watching guys. Clvr83 yes i work on different islands. My work is a logistical nightmare!!! But rewarding....to me anyway.

Lefty, my company is called real roofing.....please i beg yall to keep it real with me!!!! Id love more than anything to be real with yall. I appreciate your feedback, i really do. To answer your question, no i definitely did not make that video or any of my videos to sell work. Its just a form of entertainment and i guess expression for me and my men.

I do need views but ive got my reasons and its not even close to "selling roofs". Thx for keeping it real guys!!!!! Respect B)

January 31, 2015 at 6:50 p.m.

Lefty1

You are new here. If you do not want the feedback I gave just say so. I will not give it. You do nice work. Looking forword to you being a part of the forum.

Did you make the video to sell roofs?

I am not your potential customer, so I may see things different. But it looked more like a presentation from a realtor. You did not show any roofs till about 2 minutes in.

I did not watch it all the way through. Too much of the realtor stuff. I would make 1 video for each type of roofing. The videos will not be so long then. I can not see your potential customer watching all that. You may lose them with the long video. They type of roof they are looking for may be buried at the end and they will never know you do them.

January 31, 2015 at 3:04 p.m.

vickie

I thinking a RoofersCoffeeShop convention there!

January 31, 2015 at 12:56 p.m.

clvr83

That's some great work you do! Must be nice to do a job you love in paradise!

So I'm guessing that you work on different islands often?

« Back To Roofers Talk
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Johns Manville - TPO- Banner ad
English
English
Español
Français

User Access

Instant Roofer - Sidebar Ad - Free Leads May 2024
ServiceFirstSolutions-Grow-Sidebar
NFBA - Sidebar Ad - Accredited Builder
Rocky Mountain Snow Guards - Sidebar Ad -  Widest Product Offering in Industry
Georgia-Pacific - Sidebar Ad - HD ISO
DaVinci - Sidebar Ad - May 2024 Unmatched, Unlimited, Uncompromising