User Access

Instant Roofer - Sidebar Ad - Embed Calculator
RCS - Trends Survey - 2024 Sidebar ad
NFBA - Sidebar Ad - Accredited Builder
GCMC-Podcast-WinTraining-Sidebar-2
Readyslate Sidebar Ad
Owens Corning - Sidebar - Roofle + OC - June
IKO - Sidebar - Summit Grey
RoofersCoffeeShop - Where The Industry Meets!
English
English
Español
Français

PITA

« Back To Roofers Talk
Author

egg

At least you have an identifiable villain in a case like that. Thirteen people in a line at a stop light. You are number thirteen. Light turns green. Car number one is selfish and retarded. Oh, yeah, I think I can go now. I believe it just turned green. Getting-going-is-probably-something-I -could-wrap-my-mind-around-at-this-point... Car number two tailgates car number one. Car number three is texting something. Oh, gee, they're off...better go now...three car lengths later. Car number four is tailgating car number three, filled with frustration for not having the guts to honk. Car number five is a conservative driver. W-e-l-l n-o-w g-u-e-s-s I b-e-t-t-e-r m-a-k-e s-u-r-e I l-e-a-v-e a s-a-f-e g-a-p h-e-r-e. Car number six, seven, eight, nine and ten are live sentient beings and engage their drive-trains with adequate alacrity. Car number eleven is another texter. Oh, gee, they're off...better go now...but shucks, I was hoping to be able to finish these potato chips...three car lengths later. The light turns orange. Car number twelve, apparently knowing you are about to burst into road rage, d---r----a----g----s into the forbidden zone, burning up the last sweet delectable drops of yellow so it turns red just as you are about to enter...you can see his moronic head tilted so that he can watch you in his rear-view mirror. Take that, sucka!!! I made eet and you deedn't. harharhar... I know, I know...you can't just go and blame the entire human race. Or can you?

September 19, 2015 at 10:16 p.m.

Old School

Like to see that!

September 19, 2015 at 1:24 a.m.

seen-it-all

Trying to post a picture

« Back To Roofers Talk
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

SRS Roof Hub - Banner Ad - Spring 2024
English
English
Español
Français

User Access

Instant Roofer - Sidebar Ad - Embed Calculator
Rocky Mountain Snow Guards - Sidebar Ad - Show Us Your Snow Guards Contest! (2)
Elevate - Sidebar Ad - Nobody covers you better
SRS - Sidebar Ad - SRS Para Latinos
Wil-Mar - Sidebar - Free Pipe Collar 10/23
Malco Tools - Sidebar Ad - Metal Benders
RCS - Trends Survey - 2024 Sidebar ad