User Access

Instant Roofer - Sidebar Ad - Embed Calculator
Polyglass - Sidebar - Polystick - June
METALCON - Side Bar - Ticket Giveaway
Elevate - Sidebar Ad - Nobody covers you better
NRCA - Side Bar - 2025 NRCA Gold Circle Award
RCS - Trends Survey - 2024 Sidebar ad
WSRCA - Side Bar - Western Roofing Expo 2024
RoofersCoffeeShop - Where The Industry Meets!
English
English
Español
Français

Parking tickets for seniors J/K

« Back To Roofers Talk
Author

CIAK

Working people frequently ask retired people what they do to make their days interesting. Well, for example, the other day my wife and I went into town and went into a shop. We were only in there for about 5 minutes. When we came out, there was a cop writing out a parking ticket. We went up to him and said, 'Come on man, how about giving a senior citizen a break?' He continued writing the ticket. I called him a Nazi turd. He glared at me and started writing another ticket for having worn tires.. So my wife called him a sh..-head. He finished the second ticket and put it on the windshield with the first. Then he started writing a third ticket. This went on for about 20 minutes. The more we abused him, the more tickets he wrote... Personally, we didn't care. We came into town by bus and saw the car had an Obama sticker. We try to have a little fun each day now that we're retired.. It's important at our age.

Honestly is there anyone on this forum who voted for this guy that doesn't regret it now ??? :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

October 16, 2009 at 7:55 a.m.

Dr.ROOF

Chuck, thats a good one!

October 8, 2009 at 6:51 p.m.

Robby the Roofer

I voted for Obama! And I also voted for "W" twice! I am a small pee in this world compared to the vastness of political mayhem we see from year to year. I could not agree with either party back in 2000, so I asked myself what points would affect me directly? It was the child tax credits that were on the horizon...so I voted for Bush!

Obama vowed to keep the child tax credits and had an imaginative plan for health care...both will affect my family in positive ways.

Bush had it bad when 911 happened and struggled for the next 8 years. Obama was dealt with the market crashing and it seems the republicans continue to fight him on issues...so sit back and relax and see what happens in the next 3 years, otherwise your blood pressure will conitue to rise.

October 8, 2009 at 6:44 p.m.

Old School

I voted for Ron Paul. No regrets here. So funny!

« Back To Roofers Talk
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

SafetyHQ: Banner Ad
English
English
Español
Français

User Access

Instant Roofer - Sidebar Ad - Embed Calculator
The GLO Group - Side Bar Ad - You Are Only One Click Away
RCS - Trends Survey - 2024 Sidebar ad
APOC - Sidebar - 3x Points - June
Elevate - Sidebar Ad - Nobody covers you better
METALCON - Side Bar - METALCON 2024: Metal Tradeshow Conference & Expo