User Access

Instant Roofer - Sidebar Ad - Embed Calculator
METALCON - Side Bar - METALCON 2024: Metal Tradeshow Conference & Expo
Readyslate Sidebar Ad
SRS TopShield - Sidebar Ad - CraftGrade Independence
Project Map It - Side Bar - Digital Portfolio
RCS - Trends Survey - 2024 Sidebar ad
RoofSnap - Sidebar Ad 250x265 - Free Roof Measurements
RoofersCoffeeShop - Where The Industry Meets!
English
English
Español
Français

Out of country

« Back To Roofers Talk
Author

CIAK

Any one ever or even think of moving out of the country ? My oldest son was visiting us from Finland . He is now in Brazil . My daughter has also been here with us and tomorrow is going back to Panama . With all the relatives coming and going from Sicily and France to here with us . It has been waying on THE LOVELY MRS CIAK and I to find a place in Italy to live . We have dual citizenship so that would not be a problem . Our problem is the choice . I love this country . At the moment I'm am very relieved to know THE LOVELY MRS CIAK and I have the option to leave if things get to that point . If we do move it would be come a question of moving close to France and haveing a address ( no problem ) to take advantage of the Health care system there and live in Italy . One of the option . We certainly won't be lonely . Plenty of close Italian relatives .

October 15, 2009 at 6:37 p.m.

OLE Willie

I lived in another country for a while but i wasnt accepted there so i left Kentucky and moved back to Alabama! lol

October 14, 2009 at 5:44 p.m.

Old School

Very good Twil. One party. that about says it all. We are all slaves here and most of us don't even know it!

October 14, 2009 at 2:09 p.m.

tico

I lived in costa rica last year for 8 mos,and for 3 mos the year before. we've formed A corp. for A biz there.as soon as we get the non-profit and corp formed here I'm gone and won't be coming back.this place has become A cesspool and it starts at the top and spews down. I'd rather be poor there than rich here.

October 14, 2009 at 10:50 a.m.

CIAK

Jet I lived on Maui for a few years . Island living was great for a while then it got to me. It was confining living on a island approx 100 miles round . I love the Italian Perugia , Tuscany and of things that are opposite Sicily . Northern Italians would love nothing better than to seperate from the south . Weather is a sticking point for me also .

October 14, 2009 at 9:30 a.m.

JET

We've looked at several off-shore places to live but haven't decided. My son is an IT genius and we've been told that the USVI is in desperate need of small IT companies to service the needs down there. He also has a crew of guys who would relocate also. Island living appeals to all of us so we're taking a trip in the near future to check it out. Best thing is it's still the US so everything pretty much stays the same. I've been to most European countries and really don't care for any of them as far as permanent living goes. Climate is REAL important to me, hate cold weather.

JET

« Back To Roofers Talk
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

The Glo Group - Banner Ad - Leverage Your Team to Scale Your Business - RLW Registration
English
English
Español
Français

User Access

Instant Roofer - Sidebar Ad - Embed Calculator
Georgia-Pacific - Sidebar Ad - HD ISO
METALCON - Side Bar - Ticket Giveaway
RCS - Trends Survey - 2024 Sidebar ad
Metal-Era / Hickman - Sidebar Ad - Product Launch
Duro-Last New Membrane Colors Sidebar ad
WSRCA - Side Bar - Western Roofing Expo 2024