English
English
Español
Français

User Access

Instant Roofer - Sidebar Ad - Embed Calculator
Rocky Mountain Snow Guards - Sidebar Ad - Show Us Your Snow Guards Contest! (2)
GCMC-Podcast-WinTraining-Sidebar-2
METALCON - Side Bar - METALCON 2024: Metal Tradeshow Conference & Expo
RCS - Trends Survey - 2024 Sidebar ad
Georgia-Pacific - Sidebar Ad - HD ISO
RoofersCoffeeShop - Where The Industry Meets!
English
English
Español
Français

Obama the Audacity of Hope

« Back To Roofers Talk
Author

CIAK

It is not surprising and expected if you have been listening to Obama . A part of a discussion of the Constitution and the Declaration of Independence in his book . " Implicit in the constitutions structure in the very idea of ordered liberty , was a rejection of absolute truth , the infallibility of any idea or ideology or theology or " ism " any tyrannical consistency that might lock future generations into a single, unalterably course , or drive both majorities and minorities into the cruelties {Notice cruelty: he's against it) of the Inquisition the pogrom the gulag or the jihad. "

June 25, 2010 at 10:14 a.m.

CIAK

Mike NZ should care about what is happening here . A fellow NZ'r great blog spot as good or better than Drudge http://newzeal.blogspot.com/ Tom the republican party didn't have much to offer with Mc Cain I agree . It was as if he was set up to fail .. this next election cycle is the life or death of America . The disclosure act another way to shut up opposition . Scary shit why such a rush if not to secure the election in Nov ?????

June 24, 2010 at 10:18 p.m.

Mike H

Ha Ha

June 24, 2010 at 7:16 p.m.

CIAK

I stopped by the Toyota Dealership yesterday for a look at the new Tacoma. Just for fun, I took it out for a test drive. I wanted to sense that new "feel" before they become extinct...

The salesman (wearing an Obama "change" lapel pin) sat in the passenger seat describing the truck and all its "wonderful" options.

The seats were of particular interest. He explained that the seats directed warm air to your butt in the winter and directed cool air to your butt in the summer heat.

Feeling like messing with his mind, I mentioned that this must be a Conservative truck.

Looking a bit angry, he asked why I thought it was a "conservative" truck.

I explained that if it were a Liberal truck, the seats would blow smoke up your ass year-round.

I had to walk back to the dealership........damn guy was thined skin liberal had no sense of humor. C/P

« Back To Roofers Talk
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Sherwin-Williams - Banner Ad - Roofing Passport
English
English
Español
Français

User Access

IKO - Sidebar - Summit Grey
SRS - Sidebar Ad - SRS Para Latinos
Progressive Materials - Sidebar - Free Samples
Bitec - StrongHold Sidebar Ad
CCS-OpenForBusiness-Sidebar