User Access

Instant Roofer - Sidebar Ad - Embed Calculator
Progressive Materials - Sidebar - Free Samples
Wil-Mar - Sidebar - Free Pipe Collar 10/23
RCS - Trends Survey - 2024 Sidebar ad
Contractor Outlook Newscast - Curtis McDonald
Uniflex - Sidebar - Sales Reps
Owens Corning - Sidebar - Roofle + OC - June
RoofersCoffeeShop - Where The Industry Meets!
English
English
Español
Français

« Back To Roofers Talk
Author

papi

Hi guys?girls my name is Ricky long time lurker first time poster Im a roofer Out of dig "D" tx hows every body :cheer:

December 5, 2009 at 9:19 a.m.

papi

Grasia clarisse: you are right this forum is good,congratulation with your company.

and yes things are tough but we are tough people too.

been a woman is not going to stop you

as far as new years reolution? not yet just getting ready for xmas

:lol:

December 3, 2009 at 11:27 p.m.

fayetteroofing

bienvenidos al forum enrique.. yo tambien soy un "rookie" pero aqui me han dado muchos consejos buenos.. i've found that this is a nice place to meet up. hace unos meses empece mi propia compania y wow ha sido un poco dificil, siendo mujer y todo! pero estoy dispuesta to "just move forward.." i wonder if anyone has any new years resolutions they want to share

December 2, 2009 at 10:54 p.m.

papi

Hi copperman Thanks: tools from the 18s eh? haha well I believe you,I seen pics from some of youjobs(,Hey I been wathing you guys for about 3years now) ,some nice people, some good info, I will say torch down is what I did The most and concrete tile,see becoming estimator know :ohmy:

November 29, 2009 at 4:54 p.m.

copperman

Welcome Papi glad to have you on board. What's your specialty. Mine is copper,slate and wood. I do all my work the old world way using tools from the 1800's

November 29, 2009 at 4:10 p.m.

papi

Thanks egg:I agree,That's a lesson I had to learned The hard way : :laugh:

November 28, 2009 at 9:19 p.m.

egg

In this business things are tough even when they're good. Saving for a rainy day is an endless cycle. Welcome from me, too.

November 28, 2009 at 8:31 p.m.

papi

Thank you all of you boys and girls ones again:no disagreement at this time (yet) Ole Willie.

hey vaa nice pics from allthosejobs man

sorry TRG haha.

WYWOODY: That's a close guess I was born in the 60's and yeah I love Lucy too :lol:

Paty Cakes,nice to meet you

well guys I hope every body is having good time with the family and friends this thanksgiving,we all know things are tough for everybody at this point.:)

November 26, 2009 at 9:42 a.m.

wywoody

Welcome Papi. Were you born it the late 50's? All the Ricky's I've ever known were (including my brother). I think Lucy had something to do with it.

November 25, 2009 at 6:22 p.m.

OLE Willie

A big Whazzup!!! From the home of the soon to be college football national champions! And a big Roll Tide!!!!!!!!!!!!! Being from Dallas, TX Im sure you would disagree but thats ok! See ya in Pasadena! :)

November 25, 2009 at 5:48 p.m.

papi

Tnanks guys: Slow here too. Thinner 666 was more of a field guy, know I get to stay more in the office, Jed. Yes I meant Dallas Old School Slow, slow slow Hi TGR.

November 25, 2009 at 2:25 p.m.

Old School

I take it you mean Dallas. How are things in Texas? Welcome!

November 25, 2009 at 12:20 p.m.

Jed

Welcome from the bayou. What made you "lurk" for so long?

November 25, 2009 at 11:41 a.m.

tinner666

Welcome. Slow though. I don't post everyday, though I do drop by several times a day.

November 25, 2009 at 10:39 a.m.

papi

Thanks steve, I hear you Happy thanks giving,to you and family

« Back To Roofers Talk
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

SOPREMA -   Banner Ad - The Right Coatings for the Right Roofs (RLW on-demand) New Design
English
English
Español
Français

User Access

MRCA - Side Bar - 2024 MRCA Conference & Expo
RCS - Trends Survey - 2024 Sidebar ad
USG - Sidebar - Fire
RCS - Sidebar - L&L contest
Pli-Dek - Sidebar - Only the Best - June