User Access

Instant Roofer - Sidebar Ad - Embed Calculator
Wil-Mar - Sidebar - Free Pipe Collar 10/23
Hi Peak SIdebar Ad
WSCRA - Side Bar - RCS Ticket Giveaway
USG - Sidebar - Wind
RCS - Trends Survey - 2024 Sidebar ad
Malco Tools - Sidebar Ad - Metal Benders
RoofersCoffeeShop - Where The Industry Meets!
English
English
Español
Français

New post...the OBAMA thing

« Back To Roofers Talk
Author

Robby the Roofer

I go either way...wait that did not sound right......I vote for Repubican or Democrat...I even voted for the Reform Party, just want who I think will do best for the country.

June 1, 2010 at 10:19 a.m.

dougger222

Robby the Roofer Said: Sooo Dougger.....You then like McCain or Sarah for 16 years then(if they change the constitution) ?

16 years? How about we start with 4 years??? Yes I would get used to seeing Sara Palin on TV, she's a lot better looking than Clinton.

I don't feel like it will be the Republicans changing the constitution, that's your president and his commies, sorry!

A few weeks ago did a roof (million dollar home) for a guy who's daughter worked for the Republican party. She said in the first four months this year Sara made 25 million dollars doing public speaking.

I'm a red blooded American like seveal others here and not ashamed to say I'm 100% Republican.

June 1, 2010 at 7:59 a.m.

Jed

dougger222 Said: My favorite bumper stickers are,

CHANGE? Id like mine back!

Or 0(the brother logo)BUMMER

All of my friends who live very comfortable vote R. The few friends I have who have next to nothing vote D.

16 years with barak? NO THANKS Hilary for 16 year? Couldnt be as bad as barak.

For me its simple, I dont really like gays, like guns, dont like abortion, and really like the death penalty.

BTW, I can afford health insurance for my family as its only 1/15 of my annual income taxation to the feds/state.

My favourite is:

"You voted for Obama?" Thanks alot, asshole.

May 31, 2010 at 3:12 p.m.

Mike H

[size=5]O[/size]ne [size=5]B[/size]ig [size=5]A[/size]ss [size=5]M[/size]istake, [size=5]A[/size]merica

May 30, 2010 at 10:10 p.m.

jimAKAblue

Robby the Roofer Said: Sooo Dougger.....You then like McCain or Sarah for 16 years then(if they change the constitution) ?

Neither McCain, not Palin will be running in 012

May 30, 2010 at 5:47 p.m.

Robby the Roofer

Sooo Dougger.....You then like McCain or Sarah for 16 years then(if they change the constitution) ?

May 30, 2010 at 3:04 p.m.

dougger222

My favorite bumper stickers are,

CHANGE? I'd like mine back!

Or 0(the brother logo)BUMMER

All of my friends who live very comfortable vote R. The few friends I have who have next to nothing vote D.

16 years with barak? NO THANKS Hilary for 16 year? Couldn't be as bad as barak.

For me it's simple, I don't really like gays, like guns, don't like abortion, and really like the death penalty.

BTW, I can afford health insurance for my family as it's only 1/15 of my annual income taxation to the feds/state.

May 29, 2010 at 7:50 p.m.

jimAKAblue

I'm of the opinion that the Democrats are setting themselves up for another long hiatus from power. I can imagine another Ronad Reagan type campaign in 2012.

May 29, 2010 at 11:26 a.m.

Robby the Roofer

Speaking literally….not figuratively!

May 29, 2010 at 11:20 a.m.

jcagle9595

Robby the Roofer Said: YOU HAVE ANY BRIGHTER IDEAS....... :woohoo:

Plenty of them. See the above for starters.

May 29, 2010 at 11:04 a.m.

Robby the Roofer

YOU HAVE ANY BRIGHTER IDEAS....... :woohoo:

May 29, 2010 at 9:46 a.m.

jcagle9595

Robby the Roofer Said: She could be our next Prez....Lets vote her in for the next 16...we will have two presidets in one. Now thats 32 years of experience in 4 terms...should be able to get something done then!

Sixteen years of getting something done would always sound good. But just what is it that they would "get done"? More of what has been "getting done"?

I'd rather see a much shorter and simpler impeachment process (controlled by the citizens, not by fellow crooks as it now is) and maybe bring back public lynchings for the traitors we've had in office. Some of the previous traitors who have finally stopped looting us by dying should be dug up and shot.

I'd also like to see the immunity for slander and libel against a public figure repealed. That might help straighten out some of the lies and propaganda that we're bombarded with at election time. A proven liar should not be eligible for public office.

May 29, 2010 at 9:20 a.m.

wywoody

Robby, do you enjoy being lied to? This latest Sestak defense is no more believable than the finger wagging "I did not have sex with that woman". If there were 16 years of Obama, you'd better start scraping all your money together to sent to Obama's re-election campaign if you wanted a job in the future. Pay to play- the Chicago way. As for hillary, she's really shown how apology-based diplomacy has made everyone love us.

May 28, 2010 at 8:52 p.m.

Old School

Obama is coming to Kalamazoo to speak at the graduation of the local high school. I wish he would stay away. I wonder how much it is going to cost for all of the security and such. I have to figure out a place to go to when he comes to town. You won't be able to do anything. We will see what comes of it. Next week I guess!

May 28, 2010 at 6:15 p.m.

Robby the Roofer

She could be our next Prez....Lets vote her in for the next 16...we will have two presidets in one. Now thats 32 years of experience in 4 terms...should be able to get something done then!

« Back To Roofers Talk
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

MetalForming - Banner Ad - Schechtl Free Installation and Training
English
English
Español
Français

User Access

Instant Roofer - Sidebar Ad - Embed Calculator
METALCON - Side Bar - METALCON 2024: Metal Tradeshow Conference & Expo
NRCA - Side Bar - 2025 NRCA Gold Circle Award
Westlake - Sidebar Ad - Special roofing that rises above it all
Pli-Dek - Sidebar - Only the Best - June
The GLO Group - Side Bar Ad - Claim Free Consultation - Ad 3