User Access

Instant Roofer - Sidebar Ad - Embed Calculator
RCS - Trends Survey - 2024 Sidebar ad
WSRCA - Side Bar - Western Roofing Expo 2024
SRS - Sidebar Ad - SRS Para Latinos
Progressive Materials - Sidebar - Free Samples
METALCON - Side Bar - Ticket Giveaway
Uniflex - Sidebar - Sales Reps
RoofersCoffeeShop - Where The Industry Meets!
English
English
Español
Français

Need to Know about Metal Roofing

« Back To Roofers Talk
Author

SSTET

HI own a succesfull residental roofing Co in Springfield,MO Want to learn about Metal Roofing.Willing to travel to learn & watch installations of metal Roofs. Also might be interested in buying a [color=#0000FF][/color][size=4][/size] Metal Roofing Co.>>>

January 25, 2024 at 10:04 a.m.

donaldbrown

HI own a succesfull residental roofing Co in Springfield,MO Want to learn about Metal Roofing.Willing to travel to learn & watch installations of metal Roofs. Also might be interested in buying a [color=#0000FF][/color][size=4][/size] Metal Roofing Co.>>>

It's fantastic to hear about your successful residential roofing company in Springfield, MO, and your interest in learning more about metal roofing. Metal roofing can indeed be a valuable addition to your offerings.

If you're considering expanding your knowledge, observing metal roof installations firsthand is an excellent way to gain insights and expertise. I recommend reaching out to local roofing associations, attending industry events, or even contacting manufacturers directly to inquire about opportunities to witness installations.

Moreover, traveling to different regions can provide a broader perspective on various metal roofing techniques and styles. Places like Spokane, WA, are known for their diverse roofing practices, and you might find valuable insights by exploring the work of spokane roofing companies in that area.

Additionally, you mentioned a potential interest in acquiring a metal roofing company. If that's the case, researching the market trends, customer preferences, and the reputation of companies in your targeted region will be crucial. Networking with industry professionals, attending trade shows, and leveraging online forums can provide you with valuable information and contacts.

Best of luck in your endeavors to learn more about metal roofing and potentially expand your business. If you have specific questions or need further guidance, feel free to ask. Safe travels on your roofing exploration journey!

-SSTET

November 18, 2008 at 12:17 p.m.

robert

Micheal hes crazy,be careful!:cheer: :blink:>>>

November 17, 2008 at 5:58 p.m.

SSTET

HI HOP can you send me your tele # Michael>>>

November 15, 2008 at 5:51 a.m.

Mike H

Jeff,

I was responding in large part to your "losing money" post on the other thread. I completely understand now.

I still doubt we are near your size if you do that many jobs a year with such a high percentage of metal. About 5 mil/yr here, so un>>>

November 15, 2008 at 3:18 a.m.

A-T-T

Mike H - With the click of a button I can know almost exactly our financial condition but usually don't bother. We have been debt free for many years. Also, from your post I've read in the past, you seem to mainly do commercial. While commercial acco>>>

November 14, 2008 at 9:40 p.m.

SSTET

Hi Can I have your Phone number, Michael>>>

November 14, 2008 at 9:38 p.m.

SSTET

HI you have HOP name & tele# Thanks ,Michael>>>

November 14, 2008 at 8:27 p.m.

SSTET

Thank you,Michael>>>

November 14, 2008 at 8:25 p.m.

SSTET

Thank you>>>

November 14, 2008 at 8:24 p.m.

SSTET

Thank you, Iam willing to go down there for a week or less to watch & learn???Michael>>>

November 14, 2008 at 1:07 p.m.

chicochica

If you want to learn about stone coated steel. Call metro (www.smartroofs.com) and ask for Dan D's phone # he can direct you to some jobs in your area maybe. As far as standing seam or snap lock travel to the Florida Keys and see HOP.....just bring your>>>

November 14, 2008 at 5:41 a.m.

Mike H

HOP,

Here's a question. How can you do that kind of volume, lose money doing it, and not know it until close to the end of the year? I am not trying to be smart with my question. If there is anything I can help with, I want to. I am not near the siz>>>

November 14, 2008 at 4:13 a.m.

A-T-T

Metal roofing has grown to our largest and most profitable division. So far this year we done just over 2300 roofs and more than half were metal roofs. We do many different profiles. I'll answer any questions I can.>>>

November 14, 2008 at 2:17 a.m.

RABOIN

What kind of metal roofing? I assume you mean standing seam roofing, but there is also the external fastener system that is used on pole barns. There are stone coated shingles that look like asphalt shingles, and there is also flat seamed metal roofing>>>

« Back To Roofers Talk
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Coffee Conversations - Banner Ad - Maximizing Solar Rooftop Durability (Sponsored by Georgia-Pacific)
English
English
Español
Français

User Access

Instant Roofer - Sidebar Ad - Embed Calculator
MRCA - Side Bar - 2024 MRCA Conference & Expo
RCS - Trends Survey - 2024 Sidebar ad
RoofSnap - Sidebar Ad 250x265 - Free Roof Measurements
Hi Peak SIdebar Ad
Progressive Materials - Sidebar - Free Samples
NRCA - Side Bar - 2025 NRCA Gold Circle Award