User Access

Instant Roofer - Sidebar Ad - Embed Calculator
Polyglass - Sidebar - Polystick - June
RCS - Sidebar - L&L contest
WSRCA - Side Bar - Western Roofing Expo 2024
RCS - Trends Survey - 2024 Sidebar ad
Malco Tools - Sidebar Ad - Metal Benders
Pli-Dek - Sidebar - Only the Best - June
RoofersCoffeeShop - Where The Industry Meets!
English
English
Español
Français

NEED HELP !!!! - Message from Bobby

« Back To Roofers Talk
Author

Mike H

In the "Need Help" thread, a comment was made by Robert that perhaps Bobby would chime in if he received a direct order from the king. I tried to get his attention to the thread, threatened to appoint a new court jester and guardian of the throne, and have him dangled feet first over the gator infested moat.

His reply-

Thank you Mike I think i wuz booted from there, I did try and log on 5 times with no luck, I even had my computer kids try it, I think i ticked Steve off with the button thing and i really did not want to make a fuss about it. None of my emails were ever returned. I dont wanna be where they dont want me, That bean said i have good friends there.

Palin/ Cheny 2012!!!!!!

I see he's still got good political sense.

I assured him that I thought he needed his attitude adjested (get it? Jester - adjested, ah forget it) and that I think that all took place before Steve was put back in charge. I also mentioned that a lot of people had complained about e-mails not being returned, and that I thought there was a foopah somewhere in the chain of events.

Asked if I could post his comments here for the purpose of getting it straighted out. He said sure, and that he could read anyone's comments. So let's have a shout-out for Sir Bobby, and see if we can't figure out how to get him re-connected. >>>

« Back To Roofers Talk
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

SRS Roof Hub - Banner Ad - Spring 2024
English
English
Español
Français

User Access

Instant Roofer - Sidebar Ad - Embed Calculator
RCS - Trends Survey - 2024 Sidebar ad
Equipter - Sidebar - $200 Rebate 2
Cougar Paws - Sidebar Ad - The Tool You Wear Gif
RCS - Sidebar - L&L contest
GCMC-Podcast-WinTraining-Sidebar-2