User Access

Instant Roofer - Sidebar Ad - Embed Calculator
Elevate - Sidebar Ad - Nobody covers you better
Hi Peak SIdebar Ad
Cougar Paws - Sidebar Ad - The Tool You Wear Gif
Equipter - Sidebar - $200 Rebate 2
Malco Tools - Sidebar Ad - Metal Benders
RCS - Trends Survey - 2024 Sidebar ad
RoofersCoffeeShop - Where The Industry Meets!
English
English
Español
Français

Meet the Crew

« Back To Roofers Talk
Author

CIAK

Are they illegals ??? They suddenly went stone cold deaf . I been trying to get them to come down off the roof .>>>

August 5, 2009 at 8:11 a.m.

CIAK

Mike THE LOVELY MRS CIAK and I walk alot in this Delightful place. The town is set up as a walking , bicycle and boating town. Lots of Great sunsets over looking the St Joesph Sound . Last evening on one of our walks we happened by the resident in the picture. The owner was out feeding " The Crew " B) B) We mossed on over for a chat. " The Crew " all have names . She introduce us They are Wood Storks according to the owner. I haven't looked them up on Google . Those suckers are huge. I'll try to get a better pic sometime. They hang out on the roof and most times there is one on the ground .>>>

August 1, 2009 at 8:29 a.m.

CIAK

At this point I believe they are egrets . A mix . Just a couple of the many birds that live in this beautiful part of the Best country on Gods green earth .>>>

July 30, 2009 at 7:18 a.m.

CIAK

OH , GREAT AND POWERFUL WEBMASTER i know i'm not worthy grovel grovel genuflect and bow please OH GREAT ONE , hear my plea A small class on all the different URL Image Underline Italic Bold Flash (swf ) MPG etc. imo it would make this site even more interesting then it already is and has become. Verbal is the best but a pic says thousands of words . A primer 101 that's all your humble and loyal servant asks . To better the fiefdom to glorify " HER GRACE , HER MAJISTY , THE WONDERFULL AND BENEVOLENT ,OUR ALL GIVING QUEEN " VICKIE THE BOSS " WHOM SHOWERS US WITH HER WONDERFULL GIFTS AND MUCH GOOD with a QUEENLY largess wave of HER Milky SMOOTH HAND over our lowly bowed heads. All of us naves in HER AMAZING KINGDOM . i'm not worthy i'm not worthy " OH , GREAT AND POWERFUL WEBMASTER ">>>

July 30, 2009 at 6:55 a.m.

Jed

"Or is it the next step up from imbecile. " i dunno " We need "........

Oh I think you do know ciak. Using those three very closely related terms in the same sentance can't be a coincidence, you have clearly been trying to identify where you stand. Idiots are known to have problems using cutlery at meal times.....how does that work for you....?>>>

July 30, 2009 at 6:41 a.m.

CIAK

OH , GREAT AND POWERFUL WEBMASTER i know i'm not worthy grovel grovel genuflect and bow please OH GREAT ONE , hear my plea I think moron is one step below idiot . It is encouraging to know one can graduate . :laugh: :laugh: Or is it the next step up from imbecile. " i dunno " We need to hold a class for all of us Morons .There is a real disconnect in the pic posting area . ;) It not a permanent problem just a little education will take most of us to new heights .>>>

July 29, 2009 at 7:05 p.m.

CIAK

Damn it . I'll say it again this is the most pic unfriendly forum . Or I'm just to ignorant to figure it out . Or both>>>

« Back To Roofers Talk
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

SRS Roof Hub - Banner Ad - Spring 2024
English
English
Español
Français

User Access

Instant Roofer - Sidebar Ad - Embed Calculator
Quarrix - Sidebar - SmartPlug Free Sample - April 2024
Equipter - Sidebar - $200 Rebate 2
SRS TopShield - Sidebar Ad - CraftGrade Independence
Bitec - StrongHold Sidebar Ad
IKO - Sidebar - Summit Grey