User Access

Instant Roofer - Sidebar Ad - Embed Calculator
Contractor Outlook Newscast - Curtis McDonald
MRCA - Side Bar - 2024 MRCA Conference & Expo
Equipter - Sidebar - $200 Rebate 2
Hi Peak SIdebar Ad
RCS - Trends Survey - 2024 Sidebar ad
GCMC-Podcast-WinTraining-Sidebar-2
RoofersCoffeeShop - Where The Industry Meets!
English
English
Español
Français

Marketing

« Back To Roofers Talk
Author

CIAK

One of the trips THE LOVELY MRS CIAK and I made this week for gifts. Clark shoes. Now I really like the fit and feel of their shoes. What was cool was they were selling socks with a lifetime warranty no questions asked. Just bring them in for exchange. Genius !!! Fof a little out put they keep you coming into the store to replace socks. Now as you walk to the back of the store you walk by all the new and on sale shoes. Genius . What is it we can do as roofers that would offer the same type of attraction. Hm

December 13, 2009 at 12:33 p.m.

CIAK

I was thinking something like that. If they come back or give something away with each job . It would have to be something that didn't have longevity and really isn't expected to. Just finding the formula that will bring them back to you more than once every 20 years or more. Just give something away that goes with your service with a lifetime guarantee that doesn't give away the store. Estimate the return on other items sold. It's free come back and we will replace it. B) ;) B)

December 13, 2009 at 11:23 a.m.

OLE Willie

Well we could offer free sealant on the steep ones and then when they come and pick up the sealant every few years we would have a sign front and center that says we apply sealant $450. lol

« Back To Roofers Talk
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

WTI - Banner Ad - Apprentice Podcast 2024
English
English
Español
Français

User Access

Instant Roofer - Sidebar Ad - Embed Calculator
RCS - Trends Survey - 2024 Sidebar ad
APOC - Sidebar - 3x Points - June
GCMC-Podcast-WinTraining-Sidebar-2
Westlake - Sidebar Ad - Special roofing that rises above it all
Georgia-Pacific - Sidebar Ad - HD ISO