User Access

Instant Roofer - Sidebar Ad - Embed Calculator
SRS TopShield - Sidebar Ad - CraftGrade Independence
Maven Group SIdebar Ad
Pli-Dek - Sidebar - Only the Best - June
CCS-OpenForBusiness-Sidebar
Malco Tools - Sidebar Ad - Metal Benders
RCS - Trends Survey - 2024 Sidebar ad
RoofersCoffeeShop - Where The Industry Meets!
English
English
Español
Français

Magazine picture

« Back To Roofers Talk
Author

egg

On the NRCA Professional Roofing cover is a picture of a guy in a harness, on a roof, of course, Possibly the most uncomfortable looking guy I've ever seen on a roof and that's saying something. Just looking at it from here I can't imagine him accomplishing any work up there whatsoever. He is standing, I grant you, and won't fall off. This is true. That part can't be argued. But, Good Lord, why? What for? I heartily recommend someone smaller with tennis shoes for this job.>>>

August 17, 2009 at 1:58 p.m.

Jed

They also have an article on a bill making it mandatory for companies with over 15 employees to allow seven days PAID sick leave a year to all.... ( would'nt mind being a fly on the wall at our head office) Tom theres a firm out your way looking for salesman......maybe Grumpy from NRG would look into that also as he's having a hard time right now ?>>>

August 16, 2009 at 9:45 a.m.

Old School

Do you ever notice that the models they use for the pictures always have brand new cloths on and the tools that they are "wearing" and the hard hat on their head hasn't a scratch on it? It wouldn't surprize me if most of them aer in front of a "green" screen that they put the image on later!>>>

« Back To Roofers Talk
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

CC-Season5-UnlockingEfficiency-July11-Banner-Watch
English
English
Español
Français

User Access

Instant Roofer - Sidebar Ad - Embed Calculator
Hi Peak SIdebar Ad
Western Colloid - Sidebar Ad - FAAR Best Practices
RCS - Trends Survey - 2024 Sidebar ad
SOPREMA - Sidebar Ad - The Right Coatings for the Right Roofs (RLW on-demand)
Equipter - Sidebar - $200 Rebate 2
WSCRA - Side Bar - RCS Ticket Giveaway