User Access

Instant Roofer - Sidebar Ad - Embed Calculator
NRCA - Side Bar - 2025 NRCA Gold Circle Award
Pli-Dek - Sidebar - Only the Best - June
Equipter - Sidebar - $200 Rebate 2
SRS - Sidebar Ad - SRS Para Latinos
RCS - Trends Survey - 2024 Sidebar ad
Metal-Era / Hickman - Sidebar Ad - Product Launch
RoofersCoffeeShop - Where The Industry Meets!
English
English
Español
Français

Lowe's $54 Sq - OC OakRidge 30

« Back To Roofers Talk
Author

Mr.JoeRoofer

Local Lowe's called - they have all colors OC Oakridge 30 Year at $54 square ..... We've seen lower pricing on coatings, underlayments, hot stuff and equipment and now shingles ..... :lol:>>>

August 23, 2009 at 9:49 p.m.

RandyB1986

CIAK.....I had a large job a year or so ago. I had priced materials thru my supplier and knew it was going to be several semi loads.

I heard Lowes had a misprint special they was honoring.....I went in and asked the guy at contractors desk how much they were and he said "$13.33 per bundle until Sunday, how many truck loads you want?"

You should have seen his face when I told him several. I saved a ton on them materials.

That's why I got excited when I seen this post...I thought I was gonna save some serious cash again.>>>

August 23, 2009 at 8:00 a.m.

CIAK

I'm not being a smart arze here . Randy you could pool resources here and save $ 20 25 dollars a square . Rent a truck and buy a crap load of stuff . Not just a couple of dollars .You know Randy I had a conversation with THE LOVELY MRS CIAK . Her comment was on your pooling resources " Hey he might be able to get a trip out of the suppliers or manufacture " She remembers back in the day when time wasn't like it is today . ;) ;)>>>

August 23, 2009 at 6:36 a.m.

Mr.JoeRoofer

i'm not saying we are buying them or supporting Lowe's - I'm just reporting a fact .... we are also seeing price weakness in other materials including plywood under $11 each for 5-ply 5/8" as an example and our Tri-Flex 10 square rolls are under $90 a roll .... Modifieds down under $53 ..... etc. :cheer:>>>

August 19, 2009 at 11:54 a.m.

Terry D

Durations are going for around $82/sq. here.>>>

August 19, 2009 at 11:07 a.m.

RandyB1986

I just called our Lowes and Oakridge 30's are $23.89 per bundle :dry: Our Allied is $79.75 per Sq. :woohoo:

Think I will stick with my Durations @ $23.22 a bundle :silly:>>>

August 18, 2009 at 6:39 p.m.

tinner666

Shucks.. I'm still paying $00 a sq. At least I got a box of nails today for only $397. At least they came down. :angry:>>>

August 17, 2009 at 11:43 p.m.

EcoRoofer

We buy oakridge for $56.00 at Allied, every day....Shoot elk has gotten down to $58.00>>>

August 17, 2009 at 2:00 p.m.

Jed

Must be localised cos it ain't happening in LA.>>>

August 16, 2009 at 11:21 p.m.

OLE Willie

I dont normally use that brand but i had a lady that insisted on OC Oakridge 30. So i checked out the local Lowes just last week and they were at $82 per sq. I got it somewhere else for a little less than that and we finished the job Thursday.>>>

« Back To Roofers Talk
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

WTI - Banner Ad - Apprentice Podcast 2024
English
English
Español
Français

User Access

Instant Roofer - Sidebar Ad - Embed Calculator
DaVinci - Sidebar Ad - May 2024 Unmatched, Unlimited, Uncompromising
Owens Corning - Sidebar - Roofle + OC - June
The GLO Group - Side Bar Ad - You Are Only One Click Away
CCS-OpenForBusiness-Sidebar
RCS - Trends Survey - 2024 Sidebar ad