User Access

Instant Roofer - Sidebar Ad - Embed Calculator
Quarrix - Sidebar - SmartPlug Free Sample - April 2024
RCS - Trends Survey - 2024 Sidebar ad
The GLO Group - Side Bar Ad - You Are Only One Click Away
Duro-Last New Membrane Colors Sidebar ad
NFBA - Sidebar Ad - Accredited Builder
METALCON - Side Bar - METALCON 2024: Metal Tradeshow Conference & Expo
RoofersCoffeeShop - Where The Industry Meets!
English
English
Español
Français

Little coverage by the media here??

« Back To Roofers Talk
Author

Jed

The media here will likely stay away from covering this incase the golden one is forced to comment. I do think it is a shamefull act of betrayal though by the liberal government of the UK.

http://blogs.telegraph.co.uk/news/nilegardiner/100006988/freedom-for-the-lockerbie-bomber-a-cowardly-and-shameful-decision/>>>

August 31, 2009 at 9:44 a.m.

wywoody

When you see the Libyans celebrating you really have to wonder what drives some people. Inferiority? Mad hatred? It's like the Howard University students celebrating the OJ verdict. At what point does someone that shares your general point of view have to do something bad enough for someone to denounce them instead of make them a hero. It's a sick world.

Also, like an impending trainwreck you can't turn away from, I read the newspaper collumn of Garrison Kielor (Prairie Home Companion). They usually are just a poorly structured shotgun blast of flowery prose leading to a silly conclusion. His last one was in favor of releasing this guy.>>>

August 31, 2009 at 7:56 a.m.

elcid

From Fox news, there was criminal indictment lodged against this criminal issued by the U.S. I am sure there is a treaty between our countries that requires the return of these criminals to face our justice system. What was the current administration doing to assure his return.>>>

August 30, 2009 at 7:43 a.m.

Jed

So now it emerges that he was freed over negotiations for oil.... My faith in humanity just takes a beating every day.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/terrorism-in-the-uk/6113486/Lockerbie-bomber-Jack-Straw-allowed-Megrahi-free-following-oil-negotiations.html>>>

August 20, 2009 at 4:59 p.m.

CIAK

Robert I 'm seeing it every where also . Plenty of radio news coverage . This morning on Good Morning America lots and lots of coverage . :blink: :side: :silly: :side: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: B) B)

Hey , I heard Michele Jackson died . When are they going to start covering that ??? " i dunno "

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:>>>

August 20, 2009 at 4:44 p.m.

robert

Its all over my yahoo>>>

« Back To Roofers Talk
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Construction Solutions - Banner Ad - Where do you like to get your training from manufacturers?
English
English
Español
Français

User Access

Hi Peak SIdebar Ad
NRCA - Side Bar - 2025 NRCA Gold Circle Award
RoofSnap - Sidebar Ad 250x265 - Free Roof Measurements
RCS - Sidebar - L&L contest
RCS - Trends Survey - 2024 Sidebar ad