User Access

Instant Roofer - Sidebar Ad - Embed Calculator
WSRCA - Side Bar - Western Roofing Expo 2024
RCS - Trends Survey - 2024 Sidebar ad
Malco Tools - Sidebar Ad - Metal Benders
IKO - Sidebar - Summit Grey
Western Colloid - Sidebar Ad - FAAR Best Practices
RoofersCoffeeShop - Where The Industry Meets!
English
English
Español
Français

lead services

« Back To Roofers Talk
Author

robert

According to this article a lead service is a roofing expert,a self proclaimed expert.>>>

August 20, 2009 at 6:46 p.m.

Old School

"lead" services" How about some copper services or some "aluminum" services?>>>

August 17, 2009 at 8:52 a.m.

CIAK

Wywoody Playing off your reply ........... Slightly edited for those keeping score ... Day after day, sitting cross leg on the ground, The man with the foolish grin is keeping perfectly still But nobody wants to know him, They can see that he's just a fool, And he never gives an answer,

But the roofing guru sitting cross legged on the ground, Sees the sun going down, And the eyes in his head, See the world spinning 'round.

Well on the way, Head in a cloud, The man of a thousand voices talking perfectly loud But nobody ever hear him, or the sound he appears to make, and he never seems to notice,

But the roofing guru sitting cross legged on the ground, Sees the sun going down, And the eyes in his head, See the world spinning 'round.

And nobody seems to like him, they can tell what he wants to do, and he never shows his feelings,

Ooh, ooh, Round and round and round.

And he never listens to them, He knows that they're the fools They don't like him,

The roofing guru sitting cross legged on the ground Sees the sun going down, And the eyes in his head, See the world spinning 'round.

Ooh, Round and round and round Vey very cool ;) ;) ;)>>>

August 17, 2009 at 7:52 a.m.

wywoody

I noticed that they claim to be renovation experts, but if you want roofing info, they ask their 'roofing gurus'. Roofing gurus? Is that long-haired, bearded, roofers that sit cross-legged on the ground and spout the essetential phylosophy of roofing? I haven't seen them since the 70's.>>>

August 17, 2009 at 6:29 a.m.

Jed

I still don't understand why anyone would trust another company to do the research that determines whether you (a) get the work. (b) successfully complete the job......without losing five crew members to bites from black mamba's that you did'nt know were there because you DIDN'T DO A SITE VISIT, and c, make money on the job. Are they gonna give you a refund 'cos they fcuked up your take off and you lost money??>>>

August 16, 2009 at 12:24 p.m.

CIAK

twill ;) ;) :) B) I wanted eagle view to do a free write up one of my houses . Their reply edited, " We have never been unable to do this till now . You are the first one in the history of our business that this has happened to " . Karma ??? :blush: B) B) I posted it somewhere on this forum don't remember where ??!>>>

August 16, 2009 at 9:25 a.m.

robert

This one charges a flat fee for leads and really doesnt produce squat.>>>

August 16, 2009 at 9:12 a.m.

CIAK

Robert That little fishing pole has some pretty nice bait . Marketing , marketing . Free estimate. Four of them . The roofers who wonder how to get paid for estimates .Start a renovation-expert system like this one . I wonder how many of these things are owned or operated by construction type company's ? Genius . They have been around for a long time as we all know . B) B) B)>>>

August 16, 2009 at 8:56 a.m.

robert

A classic example of a bought and paid for piece to draw in the fishys!>>>

August 16, 2009 at 8:52 a.m.
August 16, 2009 at 8:43 a.m.

robert

http://www.aralifestyle.com/article.aspx?UserFeedGuid=c4912e92-af0a-42a9-9e69-a3decde1accd&ArticleId=1235&ComboId=0&title=Leaky-Roof-How-to-Tell-and-What-to-Do>>>

« Back To Roofers Talk
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Instant Roofer - Banner Ad - Embed Calculator
English
English
Español
Français

User Access

Progressive Materials - Sidebar - Free Samples
SRS - Sidebar Ad - SRS Para Latinos
Owens Corning - Sidebar - Roofle + OC - June
SOPREMA - Sidebar Ad - The Right Coatings for the Right Roofs (RLW on-demand)
RCS - Trends Survey - 2024 Sidebar ad
Metal-Era / Hickman - Sidebar Ad - Product Launch