Français

User Access

Instant Roofer - Sidebar Ad - Embed Calculator
Western Colloid - Sidebar Ad - FAAR Best Practices
RCS - Trends Survey - 2024 Sidebar ad
METALCON - Side Bar - Ticket Giveaway
Georgia-Pacific - Sidebar Ad - HD ISO
Mule-Hide - Sidebar Ad - Warranty Portal
Rocky Mountain Snow Guards - Sidebar Ad - Show Us Your Snow Guards Contest! (2)
RoofersCoffeeShop - Where The Industry Meets!
English
English
Español
Français

Lead Services

« Back To Roofers Talk
Author

Bossman

EveryContractor.Com is a rip off>>>

May 29, 2009 at 12:35 p.m.

myrgm

myrgm Said:
myrgm Said: Not all are bad. We have a Call Center that is currently working Austin, TX and Lawton, OK. Last night I gave 5 appointments to a roofer in Lawton. His Sales Reps converted 2 contracts. Our callers set only appointments 72 hours out or sooner. Our scripts are structured around our clients needs. I understand your concerns for there is good and bad in every industry. We currently are still looking for good contractors that know a good ROI. My clients are seeing a closure rate of 37-40%. The best feature we offer is that our appointments are exclusive. We do not share them with other contractors therefore giving our clients the opportunity to maximize their profits. We comply with all regulations. So if interested in joining our Team and giving us a free trial run, Please contact me at ken@myrgm.com, check us out at myrgm.com or call me direct at 720-259-6155.
>>>

May 29, 2009 at 12:10 p.m.

myrgm

myrgm Said: Not all are bad. We have a Call Center that is currently working Austin, TX and Lawton, OK. Last night I gave 5 appointments to a roofer in Lawton. His Sales Reps converted 2 contracts. Our callers set only appointments 72 hours out or sooner. Our scripts are structured around our clients needs. I understand your concerns for there is good and bad in every industry. We currently are still looking for good contractors that know a good ROI. My clients are seeing a closure rate of 37-40%. The best feature we offer is that our appointments are exclusive. We do not share them with other contractors therefore giving our clients the opportunity to maximize their profits. We comply with all regulations. So if interested in joining our Team and giving us a free trial run, Please contact me at ken@myrgm.com, check us out at myrgm.com or call me direct at 720-259-6155.
>>>

May 27, 2009 at 2:39 p.m.

hatrick

What ticks me off, is when they call me they pretend they need an estimate on thier own roof.Then as they try to pronounce the name of one of the local towns I realize they greasy, slimy liars. They live ten states away and don't even have a lead. They just are trying to sign me up.>>>

May 14, 2009 at 9:41 p.m.

clublaugh

I seem to get a couple calls every week...most are obviously a waste of time and money but I'm curious if anybody uses any that actually work for them?>>>

May 13, 2009 at 7:36 p.m.

OLE Willie

A ton of these people have been calling lately. I had one this morning! I dont talk to them once i find out what its about.>>>

« Back To Roofers Talk
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

APOC - CCS Banner - ProProgram - June
English
English
Español
Français

User Access

Instant Roofer - Sidebar Ad - Embed Calculator
Rocky Mountain Snow Guards - Sidebar Ad - Show Us Your Snow Guards Contest! (2)
Owens Corning - Sidebar - Roofle + OC - June
Pli-Dek - Sidebar - Only the Best - June
Project Map It - Sidebar Ad - Close More Roofing Jobs With Project Map It
Bitec - StrongHold Sidebar Ad
RCS - Trends Survey - 2024 Sidebar ad