User Access

Instant Roofer - Sidebar Ad - Embed Calculator
CCS-OpenForBusiness-Sidebar
Progressive Materials - Sidebar - Free Samples
Georgia-Pacific - Sidebar Ad - HD ISO
RCS - Trends Survey - 2024 Sidebar ad
Polyglass - Sidebar - Polystick XFR - July
WSCRA - Side Bar - RCS Ticket Giveaway
RoofersCoffeeShop - Where The Industry Meets!
English
English
Español
Français

Lafayette theater shooting

« Back To Roofers Talk
Author

robert

Macey Breaux we roofed their home our children went to school with her this shooting is so close to home this time, her mother was in New York with her other daughter and just landed in New Orleans moments ago. Such horrible tragedy to wake up to.

July 26, 2015 at 9:46 p.m.

robert

Just got home from Maycis wake westboro is no show so far, we had a bunch of state troopers and the governor was also there for awhile. Bobby Jindal announced he would have them arrested for picketing the funeral. But we just are thankful there was no need for the police presence, but thankfull they were in case.

July 26, 2015 at 12:42 p.m.

egg

It's been very tough to follow this story. I keep thinking what a complete waste of life and all for the sake of some idiotic mental conclusions arrived at by people just smart enough to be dangerous and too stupid to have any genuine respect for life.

That 59 year old loser was apparently a fan of Adolf Hitler. That by itself should be enough to qualify anyone as criminally insane, right along with those Westboro clowns.

I send my prayers to the volunteers shielding the funeral and for everybody's sake I hope it doesn't get violent. Send those people home frustrated and keep the funeral proceedings sacrosanct. The young women didn't deserve one bit of any of this.

What's really getting to me these days is people who have a distorted sense of entitlement, who come to the realization that they are duds, and who then exact revenge from other people who had nothing to do with it.

July 26, 2015 at 11:57 a.m.

robert

The wake for Mayci is this afternoon and we are being told the West boro church will be there picketing the funeral, these people are coming to cause trouble so they can sue whoever violates their rights. Its pathetic to have to deal with this bullshit, our governor has really steeped up to the plate on this one.He's ordered the state police to protect the funeral for 500 foot it appears there will be a lot of volunteers also blocking these POS who are coming here.

July 26, 2015 at 9:13 a.m.

Chuck2

It struck a cord with me too because like myself the shooter was from Alabama and the tragedy happened in Lafayette, LA where I lived for about a year. :dry:

« Back To Roofers Talk
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

SOPREMA -   Banner Ad - The Right Coatings for the Right Roofs (RLW on-demand) New Design
English
English
Español
Français

User Access

Instant Roofer - Sidebar Ad - Embed Calculator
SRS TopShield - Sidebar Ad - CraftGrade Independence
RCS - Trends Survey - 2024 Sidebar ad
WSCRA - Side Bar - RCS Ticket Giveaway
Polyglass - Sidebar - Polystick XFR - July
Westlake - Sidebar Ad - Special roofing that rises above it all
Elevate - Sidebar Ad - Nobody covers you better