User Access

Instant Roofer - Sidebar Ad - Embed Calculator
Progressive Materials - Sidebar - Free Samples
Everroof-RoofingFundamentalsGiveaway-Sidebar
IKO - Sidebar - Summit Grey
ABC Supply - Sidebar Ad - Siding solutions for any style
RCS - Trends Survey - 2024 Sidebar ad
Elevate - Sidebar Ad - Nobody covers you better
RoofersCoffeeShop - Where The Industry Meets!
English
English
Español
Français

Just ordered this

« Back To Roofers Talk
Author

Jed

Well I need a hobby, and this is what I have decided on. Never done it before though thought about it for a while and it'll make the trips to the beaches back home alot more interesting. Any other enthusiasts out there?

http://www.kellycodetectors.com/fisher/f75.htm>>>

August 15, 2009 at 11:28 a.m.

Jed

Been watching the metal detecting forums and been doing some research for a while now and it sorta runs along the same lines as fishing in that you do relativly little work for a reward you don't expect. These things have all sorts of bells and whistles now that allow you to recognise trash and therefore not waste any time on it. Having said that many of the fellas out there "dig everything"....... Woody that ain't a speedo mate, it's a dollar counter :laugh:>>>

August 14, 2009 at 8:42 p.m.

jfreynik

I have two of them. Sent many a hour walking the beach in the evening at the Jersey shore. Always came home with ice cream money for the family. My best find was a Tiffany X's and O's Platinum ring. It appraised at $1200.00. Found an old pocket watch and many old coins. I just love to kick back and swing away. You never know what you will find. Enjoy!>>>

August 14, 2009 at 7:37 p.m.

wywoody

When you get it, try to get the spedometer up to 62 like the one in the picture.

Something tells me your bottlecap collection is about to get alot bigger.>>>

August 14, 2009 at 7:22 p.m.

robert

jed in louisiana you will find civil war relics probalbly couldnt walk a foot without it going off from trash metal>>>

August 14, 2009 at 7:07 p.m.

Mike H

Jed,

I see guys walking the beach with those things, and I just sorta scratch my head, roll my eyes, and thing "Hmmmmm....... I think I'll stick to fishin'." LOL>>>

« Back To Roofers Talk
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Elevate - Banner Ad - The Future is Calling (2024)
English
English
Español
Français

User Access

Instant Roofer - Sidebar Ad - Embed Calculator
USG - Sidebar - Fire
Readyslate Sidebar Ad
Contractor Outlook - Sponsored by SRS
Contractor Outlook Newscast - Curtis McDonald
ABC Supply - Sidebar Ad - Siding solutions for any style
RCS - Trends Survey - 2024 Sidebar ad