User Access

Instant Roofer - Sidebar Ad - Embed Calculator
Quarrix - Sidebar - SmartPlug Free Sample - April 2024
Malco Tools - Sidebar Ad - Metal Benders
USG - Sidebar - Wind
APOC - Sidebar - 3x Points - June
METALCON - Side Bar - Ticket Giveaway
RCS - Trends Survey - 2024 Sidebar ad
RoofersCoffeeShop - Where The Industry Meets!
English
English
Español
Français

Just a Teary Thank You

« Back To Roofers Talk
Author

tinner666

:blush: I just want to say that the outpouring of love, well wishes, and care have been overwhelming! I can't say thank you enough for the visits, calls, messages, emails. All the shares of my funding page and donations are greatly appreciated. Just sharing is very helpful! Thank you!

I can't thank any of you enough! Especially the ones donating. I don't even know how to express my undying appreciation. Some of you have brought me to tears, but I'm not telling.

People that I don't even know have helped, so please share this post so they may get this note of thanks. I can NOT thank any of you enough! Much love to all.

If only I wore and suit and tie, I'd look like one of those political monkeys and could beg for millions and somehow get it for telling lies.. Oh well, I am what I am, a poor southern boy instead. I'll take that instead of being a politician any day. PS, we're now counting the hours until surgery and it's downright scary now. :blush:

February 2, 2015 at 5:08 p.m.

tinner666

Some of the love I'm getting elsewhere. :laugh:

https://www.facebook.com/david.christiana.39/posts/788450261243797?comment_id=788460087909481&ref=notif&notif_t=mentions_comment

Game on! The VA just called and coonfirmed 0600-2-4. :) I love you all!

February 1, 2015 at 8:12 p.m.

tinner666

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: Darn Chuck! I love your humor! :laugh: :laugh: Oh lord, you should heve been here too, but to be honest, when I gott he e-mail, those two were already 1/4 of the way here. :)

I hope you get to meet those guys some day! :) I regret not having a house large enough to accommodate them. They, and you could have spent several days here. :)

February 1, 2015 at 3:39 p.m.

Chuck2

Frank, this ain't gonna be nothin' compared to all those roofs you fell from!

One reason it's scary versus falling from the roof is because you've had to wait so long compared to it not taking very long at all to hit the ground after falling from the roof. :laugh:

"Everyone" will be with you all the way regardless if we are there in person or not! :)

« Back To Roofers Talk
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

NRCA - Banner - 2025 NRCA Gold Circle Award
English
English
Español
Français

User Access

Instant Roofer - Sidebar Ad - Embed Calculator
IKO - Sidebar - Summit Grey
TRA Snow & Sun - Ad - Sidebar
MRCA - Side Bar - 2024 MRCA Conference & Expo
Polyglass - Sidebar - Polystick XFR - July
RCS - Trends Survey - 2024 Sidebar ad