English
English
Español
Français

User Access

Instant Roofer - Sidebar Ad - Embed Calculator
Rocky Mountain Snow Guards - Sidebar Ad - Show Us Your Snow Guards Contest! (2)
DaVinci - Sidebar Ad - May 2024 Unmatched, Unlimited, Uncompromising
RoofSnap - Sidebar Ad 250x265 - Free Roof Measurements
IKO - Sidebar - Summit Grey
RCS - Trends Survey - 2024 Sidebar ad
APOC - Sidebar - 3x Points - June
RoofersCoffeeShop - Where The Industry Meets!
English
English
Español
Français

Jett and Jedd

« Back To Roofers Talk
Author

roofdoc

I dont know bout you two, but I kinda miss Ciak, no more good boxing going on. We sorta needed him to stir it up abit. Oh well hope work is good for yall, and I hope Ciak is happy in insurence land. (where the sun dont shine damn near everyday) Jett hows that court thing going? Till next time mw

April 20, 2010 at 5:09 p.m.

CIAK

Thanks doc. Hey why not invite all three of us. I'll go if we don't go to far off shore if you know what I mean.I can swim if I can see the shore. B) B) :laugh: Lets take a river trip .Reminds me of a story........... Three men in a boat don't pay any attention to the dog, The story kicks off with Jerome introducing the four characters — George, Harris, Montmorency, and himself, and what hypochondriacs they all are, bar the dog. They feel that they are overworked and need a complete change in scene. They decide on a rowing trip up the river Thames. First, they settle their sleeping arrangements. George makes the most sensible remark of the whole story when he tells Harris and Jerome “We must not think of the things we could do with, but only of the things that we can’t do without” while they are deciding what to pack. They discuss the food items to take, somehow manage to finish packing, and fall asleep. They wake up late the next morning. Having arranged to pick up George later, Jerome and Harris make their way to Kingston, collect the rowing boat, and embark upon their journey. They are quietly engrossed in their own thoughts until Harris realizes that he cannot see Mrs Thomas’s Tomb because they have to pick up George, at which point he throws a fit. They lunch and find that they are trespassing. Then they pick up George, who has bought a banjo. He is introduced to work by having to untangle the towline. They decide to sleep on board that night. They manage to put up the canvas after which they eat a hearty, long-awaited supper, which cheers them up for the rest of the night — even Montmorency doesn’t try being a nuisance. George actually wakes up early the next day. Jerome has a spine-chilling bath and drops George’s shirt into the water. Harris tries to cook scrambled eggs on board but fails. They lunch a little below Monkey Island during which they wanted mustard but did not get any. They fail to open a tin of pineapples. They sail to Marlow and replenish their food. Montmorency almost fights with a tom cat. During lunch (not at Marlow), Harris disappears while carving a pie. For dinner, George makes an Irish stew and while the tea kettle is boiling, Montmorency picks up a fight with it, only to lose. Jerome and George almost get lost when returning from a long walk. The next day they decide who does what work when. Harris and George force Jerome to do extra work. George finds a dead body in the water. They get their clothes washed at Streatley. George breaks a giant trout made of plaster of Paris. They continue up-river to Oxford. They spend two days at Oxford, where Montmorency becomes himself again and has 25 fights. Jerome and Harris lose two-pence each to George. After leaving Oxford, they desert their boat at Pangbourne, mainly because of the terrible weather, and end their river trip two days early.

April 20, 2010 at 4:39 p.m.

roofdoc

Hey Ciak, You definitely misunderstood, I was not hate'n just making conversation. I have no ill will towards you what so ever. I think it was a lot more fun with you posting all the time. I like to read your stuff and I like to read Jed's, I like to read about Jett's adventures as well. Where the he** have you been?? You still got an airboat ride coming if you get to Melbourne,same as the other guys. I try not to play favs.

April 20, 2010 at 11:27 a.m.

RandyB1986

lol B)

April 20, 2010 at 10:38 a.m.

tico

lurker

April 20, 2010 at 7:48 a.m.

CIAK

Why hate CIAK ???

April 1, 2010 at 8:39 a.m.

roofdoc

HA HA, GOOD TIMES GOOD TIMES you made me laugh this morning.

April 1, 2010 at 8:12 a.m.

Jed

I've always tried to avoid arguments with three yr olds and am happy keeping it that way. :laugh:

« Back To Roofers Talk
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Home Depot - Banner Ad - Supply the whole roofing job
English
English
Español
Français

User Access

Instant Roofer - Sidebar Ad - Embed Calculator
Western Colloid - Sidebar Ad - FAAR Best Practices
METALCON - Side Bar - Ticket Giveaway
Hi Peak SIdebar Ad
RCS - Trends Survey - 2024 Sidebar ad
NRCA - Side Bar - 2025 NRCA Gold Circle Award