User Access

Instant Roofer - Sidebar Ad - Embed Calculator
Polyglass - Sidebar - Polystick XFR - July
RCS - Trends Survey - 2024 Sidebar ad
The GLO Group - Side Bar Ad - You Are Only One Click Away
WSRCA - Side Bar - Western Roofing Expo 2024
Equipter - Sidebar - $200 Rebate 2
SRS TopShield - Sidebar Ad - CraftGrade Independence
RoofersCoffeeShop - Where The Industry Meets!
English
English
Español
Français

Jesse Ventura

« Back To Roofers Talk
Author

Jed

All a big scam, perpetrated by the powers that be while we just sit back in blissfull ignorance with a bag of chitos and a six pack wathchin football.......how sad.

As big Vinnie Jones once said. "Never underestimate the predictability of stupidity"

http://www.infowars.com/exclusive-lead-author-admits-deleting-inconvenient-opinions-from-ipcc-report/

December 29, 2009 at 1:56 a.m.

Mike H

Patty,

You are just too sweet. We had a ball with the little guy. Not much of an attention span for things, but he sure loved ripping up paper.

The source I have on our prez, is one that has experience with the way Whitehouse and SS staff are treated, not public figures, dignitaries and foriegn officials. It's the behind closed doors action that the SS guys find so arrogant. At least according to my source which is 2 mouths removed from the actual source. I always figured you could best judge the character of a man by the way he treated people that can't further their agenda. For instance, a waitress. If a person treats their waitress at a low end eatery with respect and dignity, then you can bet they have good character, but if they treat them like a servant that's beneath them, don't be too impressed when they treat you nice.

I like to go out to eat with salesmen just so I can see how they treat the waitress.

December 28, 2009 at 12:28 a.m.

Mike H

PC,

I have it from a personal source that Obama is the most arogant individual to hold the Presidential office in the memory of knowing Secret Service members. To my surprise I was told that Michelle is quite nice. I had them pegged as the other way around.

December 26, 2009 at 8:52 a.m.

robert

Its time for people to wake up and smell the roses,its all a big smoke screen to hide thier real agenda!To get thier fat little greedy fingers on your money!

December 25, 2009 at 9:59 a.m.

Old School

Good for Jesse!

December 22, 2009 at 1:18 p.m.

Jed

............well if that does'nt reinforce my point..

December 21, 2009 at 2:24 p.m.

Jed

Not Billions OS, Trillions. But it isn't just about that, more to the point is a tighter control on our own lives. "Further intrusion" if you will. News reports last week about how governments from Australia to the UK have already drawn up legislation to censor the internet.

Notice how the media coverage of obama has been so quiet the past couple of weeks? Because eveything he touches lately turns bad. His pole numbers are currently the lowest of ANY sitting president. In Copenhagen he was ignored/shunned by the Chinese president so then barged in on a meeting the premier was having and raising his voice demanded to be seen. It was'nt reported in our press here but was widespread in the European press.

Here is a video showing climate change over the millenia. It's worth a minute of anyones time.

http://blogs.telegraph.co.uk/news/jamesdelingpole/100019671/climategate-the-video-everyone-should-see/

December 21, 2009 at 1:44 p.m.

Old School

I just read a very interesting article about global warming. The crux of the article is that either the CO2 is driving up the temprature or the Temprature rise is driving up the co2 levels. This guy "proved" that the later is true and it has happened many times before. It is all cycles and what he says makes a lot of sense. The politicialns are trying to put the cart in front of the horse or they are looking through the wrong end of the telescope. There are BILLIONS of dollars at stake with all of this, so it is not a trivial matter.

I have always had a problem blaming the rise on CO2, when there are so many volcanos and forest fires and termites eating wood and exhausting CO2 compared to our trivial human production. Not saying it should be wasted, but they are burning tons of fuel in their limos and private jet planes to get to Denmark to tell us to cut down on OUR emmisions. What a joke.

December 21, 2009 at 5:39 a.m.

Roofsrus1

God bless Jesse Ventura!! I sure hope that he has one hell of a security team to protect him and his family. He is actually doing more good for this nation than when he was the Governor of Minnesota.

December 18, 2009 at 10:18 a.m.

JET

You gotta know that anything Algore is involved is has to be crooked to the max. Just look at the guy, he's got "crook" written across his eyeballs. I liked Jesse's story on the 9/11 thing too.......great show.

JET

« Back To Roofers Talk
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

LP Building Solutions - Banner Ad - Remodlers Edge
English
English
Español
Français

User Access

Instant Roofer - Sidebar Ad - Embed Calculator
Project Map It - Side Bar - Digital Portfolio
Contractor Outlook Newscast - Curtis McDonald
Equipter - Sidebar - $200 Rebate 2
Polyglass - Sidebar - Polystick XFR - July
RCS - Trends Survey - 2024 Sidebar ad