User Access

Instant Roofer - Sidebar Ad - Embed Calculator
Elevate - Sidebar Ad - Nobody covers you better
Contractor Outlook - Sponsored by SRS
APOC - Sidebar - 3x Points - June
RCS - Trends Survey - 2024 Sidebar ad
DaVinci - Sidebar Ad - May 2024 Unmatched, Unlimited, Uncompromising
Owens Corning - Sidebar - Roofle + OC - June
RoofersCoffeeShop - Where The Industry Meets!
English
English
Español
Français

I'm still Alive!

« Back To Roofers Talk
Author

tinner666

:laugh: Still around and reading, just not posting much. SSDI finally starting kicking me some much needed money, but VA is suing to take a bunch back. :( Seems that being disabled, I should be making as much as I did before, but it is what it is. :laugh:

I'm trying to work, on land relatives own, but dizzy spells are making it hard, so I 'll be down sizing and I hope I don't have to give up what I love doing. Ce Sera, Sera.

Keep up the good work on the Forum, Vickie and Steve!

BTW, who tried some of my sauces and liked them, and who got burnt? :laugh: I passed out two boxes to my friends and hope all went well. :)

August 10, 2015 at 9:18 p.m.

Lefty1

Hello Frank, Glad you are doing well.

My oldest son Jesse is using some of the hotter ones. One salesman is using a hotter one. I am using the ginger and peach and the Kato's pepper eating dog sauce. The ginger and peach is very mild. The Kato's I like. Have not tried any of the death sauce's yet.

August 7, 2015 at 5:34 p.m.

Chuck2

Here's a song for your recovery Frank! :)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uzzZREKjQZk

Especially the part around the 2 minute and 20 second mark. ;)

The "bullets" are those copper nails you use to install the slates!

August 6, 2015 at 11:48 p.m.

tinner666

Ahh, it is what it is. Just have to get better and resume work load. Not to worry fellows. :)

August 6, 2015 at 7:21 p.m.

Old School

The white race works for a living and we also support most of the rest of the world. It is time to take care of our own and let the rest of the world dry up on the vine. We are an aging and shrinking race, already lower than staying even as far as population goes, and not even a majority in our own country anymore. Send all of the illegals and mud races back to where ever they came from, close our borders, and let them kill each other. There is no reason someone like Tinner who has worked so hard and given so much should be having to literally beg. This is crazy!

August 5, 2015 at 9:50 p.m.

Chuck2

Yep, I haven't been posting much either. Seems no one has very much. Glad to hear your ok. I know where your coming from on the disability issue. My wife has been trying to get on it for 4 years now. We have paid in a fortune over the years in social security taxes but when it's time to get a little back they go on lockdown. Maybe we should move to the projects and apply for welfare instead. Could probably get that right away and a nice ebt card. :huh:

I thought about you when I made the "joke" post and the other day when I was driving on the Intersate listening to classic rock up pretty loud for an old fart like me and the song "free falling" came on. rofl :)

« Back To Roofers Talk
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

RCS Trends 2024 - Banner ad
English
English
Español
Français

User Access

Instant Roofer - Sidebar Ad - Embed Calculator
Malco Tools - Sidebar Ad - Metal Benders
RCS - Trends Survey - 2024 Sidebar ad
APOC - Sidebar - 3x Points - June
CCS-OpenForBusiness-Sidebar
Metal-Era / Hickman - Sidebar Ad - Product Launch