User Access

Instant Roofer - Sidebar Ad - Embed Calculator
ABC Supply - Sidebar Ad - Siding solutions for any style
MRCA - Side Bar - 2024 MRCA Conference & Expo
WSRCA - Side Bar - Western Roofing Expo 2024
Westlake - Sidebar Ad - Special roofing that rises above it all
RCS - Trends Survey - 2024 Sidebar ad
Readyslate Sidebar Ad
RoofersCoffeeShop - Where The Industry Meets!
English
English
Español
Français

I'm off on a new adventure for 2010 oops ( thanks prigz )

« Back To Roofers Talk
Author

CIAK

I wanted to say a hardy and heartfelt THANK YOU to all. My advocates and detractors alike . I probably will not be posting on here much if at all for at least the year perhaps ever again . You all have been great . I'm off on a new adventure in my life . Very very very cool . God Bless All. Again thank you. " CIAK " out.

January 14, 2010 at 11:39 a.m.

Terry D

And just how many Sicilians does it take to cover a flat roof?

4 if you slice them right!

January 9, 2010 at 11:04 p.m.

kage

clean up guy... :unsure:

January 9, 2010 at 8:47 p.m.

tinner666

'Transporter' B)

January 9, 2010 at 7:49 p.m.

Alba

Alright , I know if I'm to make this work it is important that I share it with my friends . The Sicilians have offered me an opportunity which I'm not totally prepared for ' You're not going to be a hitman for them are you?lol

January 3, 2010 at 5:40 p.m.

Mike H

Now that's more like it, Chuck. Good luck. Sure sounds like a great opp for a guy that's not tied down to kids and has a Loverly wife. Hope you both enjoy it, and I hope I'm on your update/ list.

January 3, 2010 at 12:00 p.m.

robert

The Sicilians have offered me an opportunity which I'm not totally prepared for, my guess is hes going to be doing collections all that travelling! :laugh:

January 2, 2010 at 6:04 p.m.

wywoody

Was there a horse head in your bed that came with this offer?

January 2, 2010 at 5:51 p.m.

CIAK

Alright , I know if I'm to make this work it is important that I share it with my friends . The Sicilians have offered me an opportunity which I'm not totally prepared for . I will break the goal to small steps and reward my self when I reach each stage . Because this site is so addicting I need to stop posting . I'm starting a speed reading course to prepare me for my successful first stage . I will be traveling a lot to different places around the world with THE LOVELY MRS CIAK . I will be keeping a diary of my progress . From time to time I will email my progress to those I consider friends . It is a dream come true for me and THE LOVELY MRS CIAK .

January 2, 2010 at 12:00 p.m.

Mike H

CIAK

Maybe it's only because I truly value the friendships I've made with more than 1/2 dozen people from this place, and respect the time of all those that participate, whether friends or no, but................

........... with a post like this, you have missed your true calling if your new career is anything other than Drama Queen.

January 2, 2010 at 11:53 a.m.

Jed

......musta missed the trial date. Knew they'd get you in the end........Karma

January 1, 2010 at 9:52 p.m.

kage

What,you never going on a computer again?? :unsure: :dry: :huh:

January 1, 2010 at 8:38 p.m.

johnny5

Good luck Chuck Surely you would stick around to check on how this post finishes out

January 1, 2010 at 5:01 p.m.

Old School

Hey Chuck, Don't be so final. If you don't post, we will figure you can't, or are too busy. I am sure you wiil check in occasionally and when you do, say hello. This place is addictive!

January 1, 2010 at 3:04 p.m.

CIAK

Web Master Steve how to I close out my account ???

January 1, 2010 at 2:47 p.m.

pgriz

Hmmm... Did you invent time travel? What's the ticket to get to 2110 (other than cheat the Grim Reaper?)? Will you be communicating back with time capsules? :blink: :silly:

« Back To Roofers Talk
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

The Glo Group - Banner Ad - Leverage Your Team to Scale Your Business - RLW Registration
English
English
Español
Français

User Access

Instant Roofer - Sidebar Ad - Embed Calculator
SRS - Sidebar Ad - SRS Para Latinos
Westlake - Sidebar Ad - Special roofing that rises above it all
NRCA - Side Bar - 2025 NRCA Gold Circle Award
RCS - Trends Survey - 2024 Sidebar ad
Equipter - Sidebar - $200 Rebate 2
Owens Corning - Sidebar - Roofle + OC - June