User Access

Instant Roofer - Sidebar Ad - Embed Calculator
Uniflex - Sidebar - Sales Reps
IKO - Sidebar - Summit Grey
METALCON - Side Bar - Ticket Giveaway
Malco Tools - Sidebar Ad - Metal Benders
RCS - Trends Survey - 2024 Sidebar ad
Equipter - Sidebar - $200 Rebate 2
RoofersCoffeeShop - Where The Industry Meets!
English
English
Español
Français

If you hate train wrecks, but can't turn away...

« Back To Roofers Talk
Author

Mike H

... then you might like this video my son posted on Facebook of the buck I shot Thursday night.

Warning: not for the faint of heart or soft of stomach. :)

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=10206439179153224&id=1081316979

December 12, 2015 at 9:31 p.m.

Mike H

Lefty,

I've had a few pieces published on "why we hunt" I am used to violently rabid anti hunters, who are highly hypocritical in their use of animal products. I have no use or time fir them. I venture to guess she would consider me the scourge of the earth. But she seems so full of love, maybe not. As I laughed at what seems incredulous to me, I almost cried for the sense of Loss I got listening to her. I wondered if she was just another list follower, following a husband without a clue. Their final interview was dumb founding. I'd write a lot more if not on my phone

For the record, I did not seek that second video out. It was on the sidebar of my video. The title intrigued me. Once it started. I couldn't turn it off.

Gerry, after sitting on it a while, I hope you concluded that her video was a lot worse . :)

December 12, 2015 at 6:09 p.m.

Lefty1

Does that lady think hunters do not pray?

Mike, I could not watch her whole video.

December 12, 2015 at 5:27 p.m.

wywoody

The young teenage buck was hoping his pimple would go away before deer prom. It did.

December 11, 2015 at 7:17 p.m.

RoofDude

Mike H Said: Now I realize that may have been a traumatic experience for all that watched it. Some things are just hard to watch. I am feeling as if I have violated the sacred space of your personal internet existence. Cleansing may be necessary. As I offer my personal apology for the vile interruption of your personal and harmonious union with self, I offer this as means of begging for your forgiveness.

https://youtu.be/Y7Fjbs6gAyA

Im sorry Andy. ROFLMAO

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.....!!!! How in the hell did you come up with that ...?!?! LMAO I'm sure those two would be a hoot out on a hunt...lol

December 11, 2015 at 3:28 p.m.

Mike H

Now I realize that may have been a traumatic experience for all that watched it. Some things are just hard to watch. I am feeling as if I have violated the sacred space of your personal internet existence. Cleansing may be necessary. As I offer my personal apology for the vile interruption of your personal and harmonious union with self, I offer this as means of begging for your forgiveness.

https://youtu.be/Y7Fjbs6gAyA

I'm sorry Andy. ROFLMAO

December 11, 2015 at 6:59 a.m.

RoofDude

Nice Vid...!! LOL... Think I need some more creamer in my coffee.....

December 10, 2015 at 3:06 p.m.

seen-it-all

I would prefer a kill video any day. This will probably make some Most Nasty Disgusting Compilation video on YouTube. Maybe I'll fast today.

December 10, 2015 at 2:20 p.m.

Mike H

Ok. Finally got this video uploaded

Queezy types should not click on the link. This is NOT a kill video.

http://youtu.be/sKFc6SaM85g

December 6, 2015 at 6:56 p.m.

clvr83

Nice.

I'm lucky that the grocery store sells meat otherwise we'd be vegetarians this year. This unseasonably warm weather is AWESOME for the jobs I've had lined up, but is poo poo for hunting.

December 2, 2015 at 11:31 p.m.

Mike H

Here ya go... see the giant goiters on his neck? Its what follows... son said he uploaded 2 days ago when i asked for the link he said "oh my, its only 34%, i guess i need to use wifi... so we'll see what happens now.

Not a monster by any stretch. He was one of four with a doe, three of which all were good 8 or 10's and after sizing body to rack dimensions I thought I picked the best one. He's also the one that had his nose up her tail, so I figured he was the dominant buck. Turned out that he was small enough I could load him in the Ranger without gutting him, and my back is horrible. So I doubt he weighed more than 140 lbs. The one behind him is the one I should have taken, and I think he was just waiting for her to be ready before running the others off. Still not a bad buck, but I got a pretty nice wall of calcium growths to compare him to.

November 25, 2015 at 5:51 a.m.

RoofDude

Mike H Said: Yeah that it so far. He dont have a YouTube account and trying to find a way to get it of his phone. Not sure why he didnt do YouTube.

hook the phone up to your computer. That's the only way I've ever been able to take videos off of a cell phone. They're usually too big a file to text or email.

November 25, 2015 at 1:35 a.m.

Mike H

Yeah that it so far. He don't have a YouTube account and trying to find a way to get it of his phone. Not sure why he didn't do YouTube.

November 23, 2015 at 8:36 p.m.

RoofDude

Is it only uploaded to FB..?

November 23, 2015 at 10:37 a.m.

Mike H

I guess that might be a friends only video. Not enough of a FB guru to know how to post it here.

« Back To Roofers Talk
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

CC-Season5-UnlockingEfficiency-July11-Banner-Watch
English
English
Español
Français

User Access

Instant Roofer - Sidebar Ad - Embed Calculator
Duro-Last New Membrane Colors Sidebar ad
METALCON - Side Bar - Ticket Giveaway
RCS - Trends Survey - 2024 Sidebar ad
USG - Sidebar - Fire
TRA Snow & Sun - Ad - Sidebar