User Access

Instant Roofer - Sidebar Ad - Embed Calculator
Progressive Materials - Sidebar - Free Samples
Metal-Era / Hickman - Sidebar Ad - Product Launch
Project Map It - Side Bar - Digital Portfolio
RCS - Trends Survey - 2024 Sidebar ad
Readyslate Sidebar Ad
SRS - Sidebar Ad - SRS Para Latinos
RoofersCoffeeShop - Where The Industry Meets!
English
English
Español
Français

I WANNA GO HOME TO SELL ROOFING IN TENNESSEE - Carol.

« Back To Roofers Talk
Author

wayneducolon

I have been working the Denver hail storm since July '08 and I'm ready to go home to Middle Tennessee. Does anyone know of opportunities to sale roofing in the South? I have owned a construction company for years and I've been in sales for years as well. Since July, I've been doing home inspections, helping home owners get the most $ from their insurance companies, selling the job, ordering the materials, running the job and collecting $....I love what I am doing. I just wanna be closer to home.

February 4, 2010 at 6:40 p.m.

robert

just a taste of whats in the classifieds!

February 4, 2010 at 6:38 p.m.

robert

EL PASO.... SALES PEOPLE WANTED... ASAP Wednesday, November 18, 2009 - Salesmen needed in El Paso,Wichita,OKC.Weekly draws,paid training,signing bonuses, and sales incentives for the right people. Marketing materials and leads provided. Commissions paid weekly. Contact Bruce Moring 915-208-4291 or email info@usexteriors.net Email to : info@usexteriors.net (el paso, tx)

February 4, 2010 at 6:36 p.m.

robert

SALESMEN NEEDED!!! Friday, January 29, 2010 - Atlanta storms from 4/09 are renewed - 50K or more homes still damaged - Local based BBB company needs Sales Men - NOW! If you are already here, get treated right by a company that does it all - Commercial Flat, Metal and Residential. 10/50/50 for experienced Call 770 914-3025 Email to : jsantos@optimalroofing.com (McDonough, GA)

February 4, 2010 at 6:35 p.m.

robert

NEW STORM HIT HUNTSVILLE NEED SALESMEN!!! Friday, January 29, 2010 - Come work in Huntsville and get ready for the new season working a fresh storm. Tornado and hail went through 1/21/10! Housing available. Call for more info. 303-552-4143 Email to : Tsee@mymasterbuilt.com (Huntsville, AL)

February 4, 2010 at 6:32 p.m.

robert

SALESMEN PEOPLE NEEDED!!! Saturday, January 30, 2010 - Overwhelmed ! - Ice, hail & tornado last week, less than 1 yr Old hail 2x & High Wind 5x -100 mile radius - NEED SALESMEN NOW ! 10K+ homes damaged ! Xactimate & Start up help if needed. Metal, Residential & Commercial . Call 931 - 433 - 5602 10/50/50 exp. Email to : jsantos@optimalroofing.com

February 4, 2010 at 5:44 p.m.

robert

yea thier running ads for storm salesmen in the classifieds for all around alabama,tenn and georgia

January 29, 2010 at 12:21 p.m.

Alba

wayneducolon Said: I have been working the Denver hail storm since July 08 and Im ready to go home to Middle Tennessee. Does anyone know of opportunities to sale roofing in the South? I have owned a construction company for years and Ive been in sales for years as well. Since July, Ive been doing home inspections, helping home owners get the most $ from their insurance companies, selling the job, ordering the materials, running the job and collecting $....I love what I am doing. I just wanna be closer to home.

N alabama,Fayetville tn had some hail lately..

January 28, 2010 at 12:36 p.m.

Old School

What is the name of the Bobby Bare song? I wanna go home! Leave Girl!

« Back To Roofers Talk
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

WSRCA - Banner - Western Roofing Expo 2024
English
English
Español
Français

User Access

Instant Roofer - Sidebar Ad - Embed Calculator
Quarrix - Sidebar - SmartPlug Free Sample - April 2024
RCS - Trends Survey - 2024 Sidebar ad
IKO - Sidebar - Summit Grey
Rocky Mountain Snow Guards - Sidebar Ad - Show Us Your Snow Guards Contest! (2)
DaVinci - Sidebar Ad - May 2024 Unmatched, Unlimited, Uncompromising
Owens Corning - Sidebar - Roofle + OC - June