User Access

Instant Roofer - Sidebar Ad - Embed Calculator
The GLO Group - Side Bar Ad - You Are Only One Click Away
Equipter - Sidebar - $200 Rebate 2
Quarrix - Sidebar - SmartPlug Free Sample - April 2024
RCS - Trends Survey - 2024 Sidebar ad
Georgia-Pacific - Sidebar Ad - HD ISO
METALCON - Side Bar - Ticket Giveaway
RoofersCoffeeShop - Where The Industry Meets!
English
English
Español
Français

I think I had enough work by March 1

« Back To Roofers Talk
Author

egg

to last me all year. And since I have now mentioned the term "all year," and since we're all relatively civilized around here, mostly respectful of each other and of our differences however great or small they may sometimes be, I would hasten to add that I'm having a bit of a problem contemplating my morning paper for the rest of the year and what I see constantly plastered on it. I would hope that if I had to limit myself to only five facial expressions with which to communicate to the world, they would not be limited to a smirk, a frown, a scowl, a sneer, and a pout. I'm sure y'all know what I'm referring to, so I'll just say I've had enough already and leave it at that except to add that if I were also forced to choose between a Ha'penny and a Pence, I would choose the pence every single time. A ha'penny just will not do.

March 7, 2017 at 8:19 p.m.

egg

Don't think it will play out that way. Lots of equally ugly possible outcomes though. Interesting times to be sure. Definitely not a good time to be unskilled and ignorant. It's a time that will test how soft we are, how selfish we are, and yet, as a people, if we can overcome our own cynicism and anger, we will live through another evolving phase. Despite the negatives, there are a ton of great things happening.

March 7, 2017 at 2:09 a.m.

Alba

A bigoted racist is the lesser evil ?!!

March 7, 2017 at 12:37 a.m.

Mike H

Roofguy Said:

I can think of about 19,000 people Id prefer over Trump as president, ...

I hear that. And Hi Larry wasn't one of them.

March 6, 2017 at 3:44 p.m.

Old School

President Trump won about 84% of all of the counties in the country. The liberal bias is embarrassing to anyone that is listening. I have about stopped. Where else can you hear them report what he says, and then say "without any proof" as if they ever give any proof to what they claim is the truth.

March 6, 2017 at 2:46 p.m.

Alba

The liberal California is home to technological and cultural progress which are the pride and the triumph of the USA.without California the USA would resemble to the medieval Europe of the inquisition era.

March 6, 2017 at 2:09 p.m.

egg

I'm doing my best to stay on point with that Tim but I'm pretty certain I will be needing at least at little variety in my diet this year. A country as big as this has to be able to do more than gag on its food and its own theatrics.

March 6, 2017 at 3:35 a.m.

egg

It's too late for coffee or I would have just spilled it all over my keyboard. ROTFL.

Milo. Oh, yeah. "Walk a Milo in my shoes..." Wasn't that Elvis?

March 6, 2017 at 2:52 a.m.

wywoody

I think my year is full as well.

If I go by the news reports, most people in the Bay area relieve their malaise by putting on a black hoody, grabbing a stick and finding a Milo luvver to bash.

If I see on the news a pack of anarchists and one of them has a pipe sprouting from his face bandana, I'll know you followed my advice.

« Back To Roofers Talk
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Instant Roofer - Banner Ad - Embed Calculator
English
English
Español
Français

User Access

Instant Roofer - Sidebar Ad - Embed Calculator
APOC - Sidebar - 3x Points - June
NRCA - Side Bar - 2025 NRCA Gold Circle Award
MRCA - Side Bar - 2024 MRCA Conference & Expo
RCS - Trends Survey - 2024 Sidebar ad
IKO - Sidebar - Summit Grey